Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Suppercharged 2002GT, Clean Title, 48kmiles

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Suppercharged 2002GT, Clean Title, 48kmiles
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$13,500 OBO

There is a craigslist ad that is essentially just copied into here. Or click the link. This is my dads car and he's never dyno'd it and is guessing its running about 420-435 mph. He's only babied the car never raced it or drove it hard or even get a ticket. It needs nothing. Please don't waste his time or mine. This is a NO TRADE sale cash only NO BS please. We are very busy and looking for honest guy/gal that knows what they want and what their getting.

CRAIGSLIST AD TO BE SEEN HERE! CLICK HERE

$13,500 OR BEST OFFER
Jeff 510.364.8904

General Information:
2002 Mustang GT with Kenne Belel Supercharger - Recipts for everything. Previous owner of auto shop in campbell "Campbell Europian" performed the install of the Kenne Belle.
I've many more detailed photos for those who have interest in the car.
Clean Title
VIN #: 1FAFP42X32F202697
Clean carfax report accross the board
48,000+ miles
Second Owner (adult) purchased in 2004
Car never raced while owned
Always garaged under car cover
White stripes were professionally painted on (not vinyl)

Mechanical Condition:
EXCELENT - no issues what-so-ever
NO leaks, squeaks, ticks, pings, detination, loss of power, drips, rips or anything similar
All lights, blinkers, washers, windows, air, defrost, heat, bulbs work perfect
Has great power, handeling, braking and even does just fine standing still

Interior Condition:
EXCELENT - no issues what-so-ever
Black leather interior
NO rips, tares, stains, cracks, breaks, squeaks, bangs, or anything similar
Has a slew of Billet switches, buttons and knobs. All original hardware is also included in sale
Comes with home made rear seat delete kit as well, currently running with stock rear seat

Exterior Condition:
EXCELENT - you'll be hard pressed to find a flaw even on the outside of the car
Being it is a 2002 though i'm sure there has to be something somewhere
Car looks as good as it sounds and sounds as good as it looks

Upgrades:
As you can see from the photos the upgrades go on and on - please come see the car if you wish to learn of all the specifics of them. In an effort to keep this add as short as possible yet provide as much info as I can here are the upgrades without their brands and prices,...all that info is provided in the huge stack of receipts.
Suspension, struts, coils, springs, clutch replaced at 32,000 miles, headers - if you know mustangs you'll know 2002 was just about the most difficult year to install headers into. most people opt out of having it done because the power gain is not worth the cost and time, exhaust, fuel system, camber plates, kenne bell suppercharger, intercooler, new staggered chrome rims and tires, short shift kit, 373 rear gears installed at Rearend Specialties, C&L Mass Air, K&N. There is more and more.

All stock items removed are still in brand new condition and come with the sale of the car. All upgrades done to the car before the Kenne Bell come with sale of the car as well, for example underdrive pullies, k&n with air box etc.

Please only seriously interested parties reply as we are very busy and are looking for an honest sale to someone that knows what their buying. No scams, cheats, sob stories, checks, etc. Buyer will not be disapointed and potiential buyers are free to have the car inspected by a local mechanic of their choice.

Please call or email to set up a time to see the car. If you want to make an offer please do so in person.

-

-

-

-

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
$13,500 OBO

There is a craigslist ad that is essentially just copied into here. Or click the link. This is my dads car and he's never dyno'd it and is guessing its running about 420-435 mph. He's only babied the car never raced it or drove it hard or even get a ticket. It needs nothing. Please don't waste his time or mine. This is a NO TRADE sale cash only NO BS please. We are very busy and looking for honest guy/gal that knows what they want and what their getting.

420-435mph is crazy fast, I wish I had the $$$ for a car that could reach such ludicrous speeds! Very very good deal! Put wings on this thing and you will literally fly!

Ttt glwys
[patriot] [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com