Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: 1990-1993 - Black Mustang Coupe Roller

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: 1990-1993 - Black Mustang Coupe Roller
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows of someone trying to sell a 1990-1993 Black Coupe Roller. It can be either a 5.0 or 4cyl. I'm just looking for a clean title with a clean body. Thanks.

--------------------
1992 Geo Metro, Running 32's in the quarter-mile

Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bro..what happened to the other donor u were going to use? u get the BAB 100%?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
hey bro..what happened to the other donor u were going to use? u get the BAB 100%?

Hey what's up bro. I still have the other car, but I've been thinking lately that it might just be easier to find a black coupe instead of painting the one I have. In terms of the BAB, I believe I found someone who might be able to help me with the fuel issues. However, I will still need to find a place that can tune it correctly.

What about you, you still have yours? Did you get anything new?

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

ttt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com