Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 92 lx 5.0 hatch 5500 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS 92 lx 5.0 hatch 5500 obo
sj 50's
¯
Member # 11042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sj 50's  Ford pictures for sj 50's    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1992 ford mustang lx hatch 5spd manual
Two motor one built up bored.30 over stock crank ford racing billet aluminum flywheel, center force clutch and pressure plate im not sure of piston names custom comp cam comp lifter rockers and push rods.. heads are cast iron 302 heads with a 5 angle valve job on them ferrea GT40 valves.. stock upper and lower intake.. high flow oil pump moroso 7qt oil pan headman shorty headers msd cap rotor ignition coil ford racing wire new plugs and the motor has 1000 miles on it… the down side is the motor is blowing white smoke out the tail pipes I have replaced the headgaskets but it still there no no cracks in the block or heads my friend told me that it can be the valve seats leaking oil into the cyl. I also have the stock 5.0 motor that’s going with the car it ran before I pulled it out
The car has Maximum motor sport caster and camber strut adjusters d/c coil springs 5 lug conversion kit also the car is sitting on dark grey cobra R’s
Mac cold air intake kit interior is all there just needs little pieces here and there. it’s a black interior the body has its minor dents the passenger side door lock key was damaged due to some dumb ass trying to break into my car.. the car is a all red pretty much it
4089853473 lmk

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com