Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » GT40 Heads $200.00

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GT40 Heads $200.00
Twinkie
¯
Member # 7471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinkie  Ford pictures for Twinkie  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have a set of GT40 Heads that I bought off another member here... I never installed them. The previous owner had them rebuilt. Only issue is, when I recieved the heads one valve and valve spring with keeper is missing. Supposedly was take out to show who ever that was buying them, that the heads were rebuilt. Anyhow I sold the 5.0 so my loss is your gain. Any machine shop can get you the needed part. And if not I know of someone who can. I bought the heads for $280.00.... selling them for $200.00
Posts: 198 | From: san jose, california | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com