Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 18" 4 Lug Chrome Cobra Rims 87-93 Mustangs - $450 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 18" 4 Lug Chrome Cobra Rims 87-93 Mustangs - $450 obo
Ant
¯
Member # 7863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ant  Ford pictures for Ant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a set of Four 18" chrome 4 Lug cobra rims with brand new front tires (P245-40R-18) and a set of good wide tires on the back rims (P255-40R-18). Three of the rims have minor curb rash and one rim is in close to perfect condition. The rims are balance and ready to go 600obo with the tires or 450obo without the 2 new front tires ( You can keep the 2 back tires the) The 2 front tires have at the most 10 miles on them (Brand Spanking New). I am selling these rims because i am converting to a 5-Lug setup. I only have 2 center caps to let anyone know. Make me an offer call 707-439-6907 ask for Anthony

For the only pics I have click the link below
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2580276122.html

[ September 03, 2011, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Ant ]

--------------------
85 TTop Gt 5speed sleeper

Posts: 133 | From: Vallejo Area | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Ant
¯
Member # 7863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ant  Ford pictures for Ant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The rims are located near vallejo ca... pick up only

--------------------
85 TTop Gt 5speed sleeper

Posts: 133 | From: Vallejo Area | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com