Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » *MAC FLOWPATH MUFFLERS $60*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: *MAC FLOWPATH MUFFLERS $60*
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great shape,comes with hangers sound real good just to mellow for me! Anyways,located in sacramento (rancho cordova) $40 916-534-6375 [patriot]

[ September 13, 2011, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if there to mellow..then there isnt enough motor [Razz]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
if there to mellow..then there isnt enough motor [Razz]

lol...your car sounds "mellow" to me!

flowpaths < Race bullets

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
if there to mellow..then there isnt enough
motor [Razz]

Or maybe cause its a knock off 2 chamber lol anything with a chamber design is quite to me bud [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt $40

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Had about 5 PM's about these muffs and everyone of them were FLAKES!!!!! Especially hilltim!! What a joke people are now-a-days..I even told hilltim $35 and he still never got back at me!! Bullshit just like his dumbass threads [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Had about 5 PM's about these muffs and everyone of them were FLAKES!!!!! Especially hilltim!! What a joke people are now-a-days..I even told hilltim $35 and he still never got back at me!! Bullshit just like his dumbass threads [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Wtf dude.. I wasent even in town when you got back to me, and you fuckin txted me at like 1:30 in the am.. Ill come get em 2morrow when i get back from Ukiah

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be in sac tonight so ill take em off your hands bro! can i get the same price you were giving hilltim?

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
called u and replied to your post to try an arrange pick up tonight! i want those flowpaths!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

a whats good bro, i been tyrna contact u to no avail. if they not for sale anymore let us kno or answer the phone n lmk! u talk bout people bein flakes on here alot an now u dnt even respond to an inquiry bout your parts

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

O god shut the fuck up!!! I just got off of a 15 hour shift and unlike some I am responsible at fuckn work and DON'T answer my phone!! I sent u a txt telling u they were sold to hilltim who was supposed to buy them tonight but I worked late and he as-well is still is a fuckn flake!!! U called twice bud its not like u blew me up,gtfo this thread tryin to hate playa,I gotta life and bills to pay,not wait around for cafords members to buy parts..this is the 2nd time ur ass has tried to call me out on the board (first time was in cali's gay ass thread where he two is confused and a fool) and u expect me to sell YOU some shit?? Ya not gonna happen [Roll Eyes] rant over-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
O god shut the fuck up!!! I just got off of a 15 hour shift and unlike some I am responsible at fuckn work and DON'T answer my phone!! I sent u a txt telling u they were sold to hilltim who was supposed to buy them tonight but I worked late and he as-well is still is a fuckn flake!!! U called twice bud its not like u blew me up,gtfo this thread tryin to hate playa,I gotta life and bills to pay,not wait around for cafords members to buy parts..this is the 2nd time ur ass has tried to call me out on the board (first time was in cali's gay ass thread where he two is confused and a fool) and u expect me to sell YOU some shit?? Ya not gonna happen [Roll Eyes] rant over-

u talk alot of shit and expect nuthin to happen talkn to people like that! thats why majority of the shit u b tryna sell u hold onto for mnths at a time! i applaud u for bein bitch of the century! cats like u get dealt with,in person not over the board!! and i dnt recall comin at u foul on the thread yo punkass talkn bout! u fat bitch! u sho wasnt talkn that shit at the racetrack when i met yo fat ass,after the fact we had a dust up on here b4 that!! studio gangsta ass bitch! one mo time FUCK U! an i hope your fuckin mufflers blow up in yor fuckin face! matter of fact i hope all these members u talk shit to have sumthin to say to u when they see u in person cuz i sho will next time i see u! [patriot]

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

an good job genious sending a text message to a house phone! and no i dnt have a cell phone doubling as a house phone!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

I'm not hard to find..ill be looking forward to it,I don't even remember meeting your faggot ass,so u must not be that important...ill tell ui like I tell EVERYONE ellse,I speak on this forum like I speak in person,so if u think for one second I'm some bitch ass fake mother fucker,ur highly mistakin!! Be sure to introduce yourself in the near future when we meet unlike last time so I can remembeer the look on your face when u see I'm def not a bitch!! And FYI I'm suppoosed to kno that that number was your house right?? [Roll Eyes] again your a fucckn idiot and got butthurt cause u didn't get what u wanted,no sweat off my back! I will always be me and stay true and bitches like u can run your mouth all u want just remember I've meet members I've had beef with and called them out and settled shit like men,and your the one typing garbage just as fast as it flies out your mouth!! Fatass huh [Confused] lol I was called that in the 6th grade homie,get some new grown man shit and start running your mouth before u go on a forum calling people fat bbahahahahahahahah your such a girl CLOWN N PROGRESS..I'm done with this dumbass thread,mods pleaase lock this bullshit [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

the mods need to lock yo ass out of the board! an its a good thing u dnt remember meeting me,more for u to think about everytime u go to the track,not knowin who i am,or who else gon b around u that u might have a problem wit! think b4 u type BRUH!
and youre funny,cuz u wasnt talkn nuthin like u type @ tha track that day!!

[ September 10, 2011, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: clone nprogrss ]

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Alrighty bud! Here's to the future [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Mufflers still for sale fellas!! Well except to the CLOWN [Wink] $40

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
Mufflers still for sale fellas!! Well except to the CLOWN [Wink] $40

wouldnt take em free from u!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

FKMPG
¯
Member # 11005

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FKMPG  Ford pictures for FKMPG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i give you 20 bucks take it or leave it??

--------------------
BUILT NOT BOUGHT...

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 90mustang5.0:
i give you 20 bucks take it or leave it??

Lol atleast u don't beat around the bush when u LOWBALL [Roll Eyes] no thanks! Get another 15 and we can talk bud [dance]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com