Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Falken Tires on 94 Cobra wheels

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Falken Tires on 94 Cobra wheels
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have 4 tires in decent shape, on 4 1994 mustang cobra wheels. One of the wheels cannot be used (rounded out lug holes) but its good for scrap aluminum. I just called DC metal in San Leandro, and they are paying .70 a pound for the wheel. Whats it weigh? 20 pounds? You do the math :-)
The tires are Falken FK 452. The fronts are 245/45/ZR17, and the rears are 265/40/ZR17 You can use this deal for just the tires, and scrap all the wheels, and in the end you will have a awesome price on tires. Reason I dont scrap the aluminum is because I want you to see the tires hold air. Thank you for looking. Dave 510.812.3719
asking 250.

[ August 31, 2011, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Black88GT ]

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com