Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Bunch of 99 f250 drivetrain parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bunch of 99 f250 drivetrain parts
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi I bought a 99 f250 v10 4x4 as a donor vehicle it was in a front end collision but I saved the front and rear axle assembly's manual transfercase and three of the four wheels are still good,

Rear axle c3 code which means sterling 10.5 4.30 rear gears with limited slip I'm asking 300 but negotiable

Front axle I'm not sure of the gear ratios and stuff but I'm looking for 150 since I dont know if it's bent or not only thing visibly bent is a sway bar mount

Transfer case is a Borg Warner 1356 looks to be in perfect shape spun the flanges didn't hear any kind of grinding or anything haven't drained the fluid because I don't want to store it dry looking for 250

I also have the drive shafts and a couple other misc things off it and wheels I'm looking for 20$ a piece I can send pictures if you give me your email, all prices are negotiable just trying to recoup a little cash

Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You dont happen to have side view mirrors?
Might be interested in the front axle. Did you already scrap it?
Scott
bent70@comcast.net

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No unfortunately no body stuff but I still have the axle I'll send you a picture in a bit
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ttt pictures sent
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com