Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » F/S; Totaled 88Gt My loss is your gain

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S; Totaled 88Gt My loss is your gain
skydawg187
¯
Member # 8623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for skydawg187  Ford pictures for skydawg187    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So like the title says totaled my 88 Gt and my loss is your gain. Worked on this car for over a year and only had it running for a month before I killed it. Anyways, The motor took most of the impact as I hit a tree dead center. 90% of the work and custom parts are undamaged and still on the car. Dont really have the heart to part it out would like to sell the whole thing to someone that wants a badass setup for there project. I want 2800obo.........
I have reciepts for over 3500 woth of parts plus 1000 in rims and tires. This truly is a great deal... Ok here we go:

95 rearend with auburn posi and 3.73 gears 5 lug cobra brakes with maximum motorsports steelbraided lines(right, left and rear to chassis)
95 Cobra Front spindles 5 lug with steel braided lines (right and left maximum motorsports)
Maximum motorsports 95 cobra master cylinder and proportioning valve eliminator kit(connects hard lines to mastercylinder for 87-93 foxbody)
Maximum motorsports adjustable proportioning valve
This is everything you need to do a complete disk brake conversion except the emergency brake cables. Stops on a dime!
Suspension:
Front
Upr front coil over kit with QA1 springs
Upr Extreme bumpsteer kit
Upr Caster/Camber plates
Upr Tubular A-arms (The K-member was ruined in the wreck new one is 350)
Rear
Fully adjustable coilover kit from Upr with QA1 springs
Upr tubular lower control arms
Upr fully adjustable upper control arms
Upr spherical bushings
This setup handled like a dream and the stance was killer!
Rims and Tires:
Ford OEM silver FR500s 18x9 +24 offset(3 are perfect 1 has a tiny curbed spot)
Tires are Sumitomo 225/40R18s very low profile all have 95% tread seriously brand new less than 1000 miles on em.
Engine Parts:
Like I said the motor took most of the hit so I dont know if the block is toast or not. However lots of aftermarket stuff survived:
BBK Cold air intake
BBK Longtube headers(have catted mids but they where also damaged, definately fixable)
Upr Adjustable clutch quandart and firewall
Msd 6AL Ignition box with rev limiter
Msd Coil with harness adapter plugs right into harness
Msd cap and rotor kit
SCT 4 bank Eliminator chip with custom tunes for life. Has custom tunes with all aftermarket parts set up all you need is an underdrive pulley kit( BBK $100)Has switch in glove that controls settings with the race tune and 91 octane there was a huge difference in hp and torque.
Interior:
Has a blck dash and carpet kit nice condition
A kenwood deck with remote custom 6 speaker setup and 2 10' subs in a box with 2 amps 1 for the speakers 1 for the box.
I have picks before the crash and after I can send them to your email or text them to you.

Oh it also has an aluminum driveshaft but I dont know if it was damaged or not. I also have a motor with a blown head gasket and a t-5 tranny that needs to be rebuilt. Getting out of mustangs for now come get all this great stuff!

skydawg187
¯
Member # 8623

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for skydawg187  Ford pictures for skydawg187    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
picks are in my photos if you wanna check em out
x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the motoe? How many miles?

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2800, sweet deal, should sell fast

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should post pictures of it... [Cool]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the motor that has blown headgasket?

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
p5.0
¯
Member # 6160

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for p5.0  Ford pictures for p5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the rims

--------------------
RIP 91 300zx
sold 90 300zx
05 GSXR sold
94 gt 331 sold
01 lightning
03 ninja 636 sold
67 mustang coupe project
03 R1 sold

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the whole 5 lug set up front n back and brake cylinder pm the price
skydawg187
¯
Member # 8623

Ok so the motor with the blown head gasket I will sell for 200...... the rest I really don't want to separate its all on the vehicle still and don't really want to part it out. Neighbor has a flat bed trailer come buy it I will follow you home. Take what you want and part the rest if you want you might get what you want for free. I don't have the time. Click my photos check it out. Thanks
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a shame

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Is the motor complete?

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

skydawg187
¯
Member # 8623

Motor is complete without front accessory brackets and egr spacer
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very good deal

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt couldnt come up with the money

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

skydawg187
¯
Member # 8623

Sold!!!! To all the obviously intelligent people out there that took the time to read my ad and contact me about parting it out...... STOP BEING IDIOTS!!!! Thank you and good day!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com