Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: NEW COBRA Russell Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: NEW COBRA Russell Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front)
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Purchased this front and rear kit to install with my Wilwoods only to find out they come with their own specific front brake lines included. I am only selling the fronts from my Russell kit. New in the box, never been used. Stated they fit 99-04, but I believe the front lines are the same for 94-04. Only the rears are different for the IRS models.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-693270/

$70 Shipped...

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was about the buy the front/rear lines from Maximum Motorsport- thanks for saving me $200!
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68gtscode:
I was about the buy the front/rear lines from Maximum Motorsport- thanks for saving me $200!

I know right. I called Wilwood today and he told me they wouuldnt fit. Normally the kit doesn't come with the lines, but I guess with the current special they will. Even if they don't you would have to buy the ones specifically from Wilwood. Won't fit with our banjo style bolt

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com