Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 Mustang GT - Low Miles, Clean. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2003 Mustang GT - Low Miles, Clean.
Rome
¯
Member # 11153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rome  Ford pictures for Rome    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey,
So....Deciding to get a different car heh. This car runs perfect, I dont really want to sell it, I like it alot, Just finished putting money into but, but I'm really in need of a sedan,
Doesnt have too much stuff on it but its:
New HIDs
Lowered,
18" FR500s Staggered. 245s and 285s Michellin Tires, treads not that great on em. Probably last for 1 more year depending how its driven.
BBK Cold Air Intake,
Flowmaster 40s Single chamber and 3" Mangaflow exhaust tips.
Just put a alarm in.
5-speed, Has 58k miles. Car is very well taken care of, besides a small-ish crack on rear bumper, passanger side cuz some ahole hit and run me in the parking lot while backing up.
Never taken to the track, besides a few street encounters I dont really hit the throttle too hard, its a daily driver now. Price $11,900 OBO, I already overpaid for this car. This car is worth the price, since I've taken care of it! Perfect project car for sure, its basically stock engine besides the intake, so you can do whatever you want to it.
Text please (916)751-6256

[Smile] Oh and it comes with a 3 year Engine, Tranny and Drivetrain warranty that I got from the dealership when I got the car.
Here's a few pictures....
 -  -  -  -

[ August 02, 2011, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Rome ]

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice looking car. Be prepared to catch shit for your very first Cafords post being the sale add of a vehicle however! Needless to say she is pretty GLWTS
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
12.5k kkb is around 9-10k glwts [patriot] good looking car nonetheless [dance]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Rome
¯
Member # 11153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rome  Ford pictures for Rome    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
But i cant just let this baby go...i mean if i raped it and took it to the track every wek then yeah i would be like 9k and good to go lol.
but shit...took hella good care of it.. i just owe 6k which means ill only have liek 5k left to buy a 4 banger heh
but i put it 12500 cuz theres a 3 year warranty on engine and tranny... hella good deal. i paid hella money for that warranty.

[ August 01, 2011, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Rome ]

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree it sucks to take such a hit on cars but it's the nature of the beast. In all honesty you would be lucky to get a full 10K out of it. That's not me knocking the condition of your car by any means. It's definitely beautiful, it's just the shitty reality of selling a car now in days
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rome:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
But i cant just let this baby go...i mean if i raped it and took it to the track every wek then yeah i would be like 9k and good to go lol.
but shit...took hella good care of it.. maybe i should put 11500 atleast lol, i just owe 6k which means ill only have liek 5k left to buy a 4 banger heh

last time i decide to sell my 03 ( probably never let her go lol) it said 10.5k, but we do live in differenet areas, and my only has 52k on her with only 2 passes at the track but i got alot more bolts on's lol we owe the same tho i'd say keep it n buy a 4door civic [burnout]
Rome
¯
Member # 11153

I know what you mean, mustangs just sell for cheap.
If it didnt have the 3 year warranty id put 10,000 obo for sure...i just paid over 3 grand for it. covers freaking everything that could go wrong.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
If it didnt have the 3 year warranty id put 10,000 obo for sure...i just paid over 3 grand for it. covers freaking everything that could go wrong.

go back to the dealership and cancel it thats what i did, and if parts are dirt cheap and easy to come by,
Rome
¯
Member # 11153

quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
quote:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
but shit...took hella good care of it.. maybe i should put 11500 atleast lol, i just owe 6k which means ill only have liek 5k left to buy a 4 banger heh

last time i decide to sell my 03 ( probably never let her go lol) it said 10.5k, but we do live in differenet areas, and my only has 52k on her with only 2 passes at the track but i got alot more bolts on's lol we owe the same tho i'd say keep it n buy a 4door civic [burnout]
well...it depends what yoru car has too...if you add the 6 disk changer +shaker 500 system, leather seats, premium wheels then price goes up ya know.
I cant have a civic, im moving on to a luxury car [Smile] jaguar, audi, merc, or a BMW ... just looking around, maybe even a lexus.., the muscle stage might be over for me. Even though i do gotta admit, aint no car gonna make such a sweet exhaust tonee as a mustang [Big Grin]

Rome
¯
Member # 11153

quote:
quote:

go back to the dealership and cancel it thats what i did, and if parts are dirt cheap and easy to come by,
if i cancel they give me the money back? cuz i know i paid like over 3grand...im never gonna use it cuz the car is freaking has no problems what so ever..
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

quote:
quote:
quote:

if i cancel they give me the money back? cuz i know i paid like over 3grand...im never gonna use it cuz the car is freaking has no problems what so ever..
no they just deduct what they claim you havent "used" like i had mine for over a year and took off around 2k from my loan, where in antalope you at im always by rusch park almost every other weekend
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats goodd Roman??!!! U selling the stang man??

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Rome
¯
Member # 11153

quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:

rob?
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
But i cant just let this baby go...i mean if i raped it and took it to the track every wek then yeah i would be like 9k and good to go

So wait kbb has a guide for tracked vs non tracked cars? Lmfao kbb is kbb. And no car is in "great condition once it rolls Off the lot. So what you "think" it's worth verse what they say it's worth is way diff.

Sorry I'm one of the "haters" that will in fact [Roll Eyes] at a noob with a 1st post sale ad.

Oh btw welcome to the site [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Rome
¯
Member # 11153

quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
But i cant just let this baby go...i mean if i raped it and took it to the track every wek then yeah i would be like 9k and good to go

So wait kbb has a guide for tracked vs non tracked cars? Lmfao kbb is kbb. And no car is in "great condition once it rolls Off the lot. So what you "think" it's worth verse what they say it's worth is way diff.

Sorry I'm one of the "haters" that will in fact [Roll Eyes] at a noob with a 1st post sale ad.

Oh btw welcome to the site [Razz]

Hate all u want, i know your car will break down and youll be doing a engine swap and mine will still run another 80k cuz i take care of it and its not raped.
and yes KBB says 11,500 for excellent and 10,900 for good condition. but if you add the warranty on this car its a good deal.
I mean, even if ANYTHING went wrong it would be fixed for free...like damn thats peace of mind for sure!

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:

rob?
lol.. No its Tim.. Purple Vert (AKA the Barney mobile)..

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
12500 for stock gt and your going to have to keep it that way because warranty dont cover you for after market parts so thats a hard hit for the buyer and if buyer wants to up grade your warranty is useless sorry bro not hatin its just true I suggest you trade it in dealership will pay maybe 9-10 for it you pay it off and use the reamaining ass a dwn payment bro smartest move imo....clean ass gt do.. Glws

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Rome
¯
Member # 11153

dealer is a fag. gonna low ball the shit outta me.
Ima go cancel the warranty, hopefully tomorrow.
I know there aint nothing wrong with the car and its in perfect condition, the hell i need the warranty for.

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean gt glws [patriot]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice car, but way too much

glws

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Rome
¯
Member # 11153

thanks.
says OBO though, im not firm on the price

SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean car, I'd pay 8k for it [Big Grin]

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...
but shit...took hella good care of it.. i just owe 6k which means ill only have liek 5k left to buy a 4 banger heh
but i put it 12500 cuz theres a 3 year warranty on engine and tranny... hella good deal. i paid hella money for that warranty.

Since your looking for a 4 banger, how about I give you my 2005 nissan sentra with 150k miles ( all freeway obviously they last to 250k+ if maintained ) and pay for half your payoff? The sentra is in good shape and I'll throw in a sound system [Big Grin]

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

Rome
¯
Member # 11153

quote:
Originally posted by SpecialVehicleTeam:
quote:
Yeah says $11,500 kbb...

Since your looking for a 4 banger, how about I give you my 2005 nissan sentra with 150k miles ( all freeway obviously they last to 250k+ if maintained ) and pay for half your payoff? The sentra is in good shape and I'll throw in a sound system [Big Grin]
The 4 cyl. im looking for is a 06 Audi A4 2.0 Turbo lol.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GLWS. Deffinitely clean, but not worth it. IMO.

[ August 05, 2011, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: S13hatch2.4 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com