Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 17x9 5-lug Cobra R rims

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 17x9 5-lug Cobra R rims
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm selling a set of 5-lug 17x9 Cobra R rims. They are currently painted white but will need a fresh coat of paint or powder coat. I just picked these up this past weekend but ended up buying another set from Duncan Motorsports so these have to go. They are all in good shape; no cracks, bends, rash, etc...just need paint to look good.

If you want, I can sell you the chrome set I just picked up from Duncan but they'll need paint as well as the chrome is peeling. I just want to make my money back for what I spent on the first set (not trying to turn a profit anywhere!).

Asking $300 obo...NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE!

will consider trades/partial trades for: 94-98 cowl hood or heat extraction hood, powder coat job on my saleen wheels, mishimoto or fluidyne radiator for 98 cobra, 2 1/8" electrical oil pressure and water temp gauges, or anything else I may be able to use on my 98 cobra [Big Grin]

Call Ian @ (510)773-6551

[ July 28, 2011, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics?

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
1966TERROR
Member # 1025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1966TERROR  Ford pictures for 1966TERROR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be interested. Where are you located
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

I don't have pics right now, sorry. They're just your average 17" 95 cobra r's that need to be repainted.

I'm in Hayward. My number is posted. Give me a call [patriot]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ttt

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

bump....

--------------------

Chp23109
¯
Member # 10540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chp23109  Ford pictures for Chp23109    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wtf!!! You bought from duncan motor for $100 wheels?
Now you want sell for $300. Hmmmmm.

--------------------
Banned for violating everything from the anti-ghetto sign and what's written below it. And we were doing so good lately with these types of people too.
^^^^^^^
you read the above and this is your reply to us-

"Why I got ban. He talked me crab word to me. Hmmm lmk thank"

Seriously? Does yous gots ta ax Y? Der be de stuff written unda der no ghetto sign G. Readz iT, itz beez 'bout it bout it youz.

We're not even going to get into getting banned for making fake accounts here http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00008902

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89highway:

If you want, I can sell you the chrome set I just picked up from Duncan but they'll need paint as well as the chrome is peeling. I just want to make my money back for what I spent on the first set (not trying to turn a profit anywhere!).

Clearly states he'll sell you the white ones, UNLESS you want the ones he bought from Duncan.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Obviously you're a noob and can't read.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Chp23109
¯
Member # 10540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chp23109  Ford pictures for Chp23109    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S13hatch2.4:
quote:

Obviously you're a noob and can't read.
what your mama said? shut the fuck up!

--------------------
Banned for violating everything from the anti-ghetto sign and what's written below it. And we were doing so good lately with these types of people too.
^^^^^^^
you read the above and this is your reply to us-

"Why I got ban. He talked me crab word to me. Hmmm lmk thank"

Seriously? Does yous gots ta ax Y? Der be de stuff written unda der no ghetto sign G. Readz iT, itz beez 'bout it bout it youz.

We're not even going to get into getting banned for making fake accounts here http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00008902

1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IDK what to say besides I'll give you at the most 125$ right now for the chrome ones. [Confused]

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Alright fellas let me clear this up...I'm selling a set of white wheels. I bought these a couple weeks ago and then bought duncan's for cheaper. I am selling the white ones and trying to get my money back for those, BUT if you'd prefer a set of chrome wheels which also need paint then I can sell you those too. Either way, i'm willing to sell one set of wheels for $300 obo.
And NO, I'm not trying to make money off the $100 wheels I bought from Duncan!

And NO I won't take $125...c'mon now!

And NO I won't sell just 2 rims unless someone else wants the other two.

For the people that can read and know what "no lowballing" means, I'll let either set go for $220. Call me if you want them. If not then I'll be sending them for paint and i'll just keep them. Thanks.

[ August 01, 2011, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com