Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1993 Notch roller and lots of drag parts for sale! pics (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1993 Notch roller and lots of drag parts for sale! pics
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time has come in my life to let the one project go that i thought i would never sell!!!! I have countless amounts of time and $$$$ into this car but some things are more important right now and its gotta go..Almost all parts were purchased NEW and if are used are in GREAT condition! ALL PRICES ARE FIRM. IF U DONT LIKE THEM PLEASE MOVE ON!

1. 1993 Notchback coupe body..I have all of the interior and body except one fender and front seats! All the body is strait..roof has been re-enforced with support braces and bodywork was done but the winter weather cracked the bondo..The engine bay has had all holes filled and shaved but due to weather cracked also! have over 30hrs in the engine bay alone!!! sucks!!! i was gonna re-do it all but cant now..I also have cut the floor out on one side for the thru the floor SUBFRAME CONNECTORS which will come with the car! I do not have the title to the car as i never recieved it. Haulin Ass Matt had it and i never got it from him. The reg is back since 2005 so it will be coming off the DMV soon so u can avoid fees! I am selling this as a DRAG car so i will not include anything more than a bill of sale! I want $700 for the car as it sits...Rolling on 4lug stocks..stock v8 suspension..If buyer wants the shell only with no interior or front end i will take $400 firm..then make drag car as u wish!

2.New Chris Alstons 8 pt roll bar for coupe/notch..has the bent rear bars and drivers side swing out kit..I paid $450 for this new..Never installed it and i want $375! all still in boxes! PENDING SALE

3.New trufiber 3" cowl hood for 87-93 mustangs..has all the factory hardware installed and i paid $400 plus tax from sac mustang..$300 FIRM!

4.87-93 new headlight kit still in packaging with only used marker lights..still great condition! $80

5.87-93 lx tails that have been wet sanded and sprayed with black base/clear coat mix..these are shiny black tinted tails..NO cheap spray can job..lenses only for $80

6.New in box Exact fit mini tub kit for fox mustangs..just cut out your stock tubs and notch frame and weld these in..made by auto weld chassis! $100 PENDING SALE

7.rear UPR lower adjustable conrtol arms..These are heim joint adjustable in front, urathane bushing in rear and have the spring perch!fits 87-98 mustangs.. $125

8. New in box rear upper and lower torque box reinforcement kit..This is bolt or weld in..or both..paid $90 plus the ride..sell for $70 PENDING SALE

9.Used AJE modular into fox conversion tubular k-member with lower control arms with spring cups..This has the 1" engine setback and made the 4v modular fit perfect and the transmission and driveline fit with no modifications! this will work for all modular 2v,3v,4v including coyote 5.0 motor! this was over $700 new and i will take $500 and throw in a brand new UPR extreme k-member hardware kit!

10.Used flaming river Manual steering rack with flaming river manual steering shaft and brand new in packaging UPR extreme bumpsteer kit for manual steering! this was over $700 all together and i want $450!

11. Used maximum motorsport 4 bolt caster camber plates for 87-93 mustangs..black set..$125

12. Used eibach drag launch springs..have 3 front sets available and one complete set with airbag in rear..your choice of springs..$100 full set!

13. set of solid upper and lower adjustable copntrol arms for 87-98 mustangs..these are double adjustable uppers and single adjustable drag lowers..$300 set

14. Aeromotive A1000 pump..works great..low miles..will not support the fuel needs for my new setup! lol 1000hp pump too small! $200

15. 3 stage antifreeze paint..3 gallons total with all reducers and activtors needed..$500...this was over $1000 new!

will have more pics up soon and will update as i find more parts!!!!

-  -  -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 25, 2011, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also body still has all glass intact and its a power window/lock car!!! car started life as a grandma owned 4 banger automatic..so all frame rails are strait and body is not twisted all all..perfect car to start a serious project with!!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well,,,,its a sad day for me,,lol I.did the eng bay,,,& yes was gonna b a badd ass car,,,car is very clean,,,great deal,,

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Casey you're killing me! I'm trying not to spend cash but you're throwing out some good deals. Man.........

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
5.0MaNiAc
¯
Member # 10690

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0MaNiAc  Ford pictures for 5.0MaNiAc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's the pics!!!! Better yet, where's the car so I can come check it out!!!!!
Quik351
¯
Member # 7859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quik351  Ford pictures for Quik351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Interested in flaming river rack pm me thanks

--------------------
90 notch 89 LX RIP 06 SRT8 RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsT5EJ5Cn5A&feature=plcp&context=C3cc2c56UDOEgsToPDskLTBg6us6_2mASrbNBHnQie

5.0MaNiAc
¯
Member # 10690

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0MaNiAc  Ford pictures for 5.0MaNiAc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where's the pics!!!! Better yet, where's the car so I can come check it out!!!!!
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Car is at my shop on watt ave.. Thanks jon for the good words.. What really sucks is at one time I had everything to finish this car except a trans and front seats!!! Now it's taken 10 steps back and I can't keep going. The car was gonna go antifreeze green and I have all the paint too!! Buyer can purchase the paint too or I may sell it separate too..call or text me if u want the car.. Have more into car I engine bay alone then asking price

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still have the tq box reinforcements? if so i'll take them.. lmk

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Yup still Here sitting in the box. Call or text me and u can come grab them. 916-969-0959

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Also will add I have a aeromotive A1000 pump and the paint for the coupe..

1. A1000 with low miles.. $200

2. Dupont chromasystem 3 stage antifreeze green paint.. This is 1 gallon Orion silver base, 1 gallon antifreeze green mid coat, and one gallon clear! With gallon reducer, and activator for clear. All paint supplies to paint a whole car with all jambs and engine bay! $500.. Mid coat alone costs that! This is over $1k in paint

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Bump. Let's get this stuff going before I change my mind.. Surprised the notch roller is still in my position! Selling it cheaper than the parts that come on it!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Hood sold.. I'll post pics tonight of the notch for all those who pm me

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Casey if it helps, the pink is still here!
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Thank matt, it will help and I'll just have the buyer come grab it from u...

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump for good seller thanks for the hood!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

thanks...and pics are now up of the coupe and whole light set...the car sat outside in the rain all winter and has minior surface rust and some of the fiberglass bondo cracked cause it was not primered...nothing a wire wheel and some more bondo cant fix! or knock it out n put plates in.. thats our specialty..people have all seen our engine bay pics..this was our first engine bay test car..we have since found better easier ways to do it!!!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Need to move the k member and manual steering kit.. If the rest don't sell Ill put it on some other sites and ship if I have to!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might come by and swoop up that aje k member if nobody has spoken for it yet...Lmk [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Jose hit me up if u want the k member. It's in great condition and these things are expensive new. If someone wants the k-member, a-arms, manual rack, steering shaft, bumpsteer and maximum motorsports 4 bolt cc plies.. I will do the whole package for a grand!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

prices lowered on the k-member kit and maual steering kit..or if anyone interested in both setup and the mm cc plates i will take $1000 for the setup!thats $75 off the new lowered price even.lets get this stuff gone..now up on svtp so if u are interested then lets get it picked up!

[ July 25, 2011, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD ASS 5.HO  Ford pictures for BAD ASS 5.HO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the bump steer kit/

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

$125.. New in box

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Let's sell these parts locally. I really don't wanna ship!!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u can ship me those adjustable control arms u had said plus whatever else we had talked about.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com