Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 89 5.0 notch (PICS) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS 89 5.0 notch (PICS)
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Bob  Ford pictures for Billy Bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hit this number (707) 567-5434 to make a deal

--------------------
JACK SWAG

Posts: 293 | From: Your chicks house | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was talking to him and offered him 3500 and he said dat was a dumb offer, wtf. lol

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
i was talking to him and offered him 3500 and he said dat was a dumb offer, wtf. lol

[Eek!]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice ripped driver seat!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EEEEEEEEE

[ June 06, 2011, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: x42bnx ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
2500 cash

COMING FROM THE GUY YHAT BOUGHT A COUPE FOR 2500 AND WANTED 8500... THIS IS EXPECTED

SMH [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by totalkaos92:
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
2500 cash

COMING FROM THE GUY YHAT BOUGHT A COUPE FOR 2500 AND WANTED 8500... THIS IS EXPECTED

SMH [Roll Eyes]

wtf lol so wats ur poin

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a pos lol

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like baby poop brown.and if he can get 4600.00 for that i can get ten thousand for mine.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this omar's whip??

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COUPE ON DUBZ  Ford pictures for COUPE ON DUBZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4 banger interior for sure.

--------------------
2HK
05 SILVERADO on 26s 4-SALE
02 Cobra Bolt Ons
"CISCO ITS DA NAME MONEY ITS DA GAME"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com