Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 89 5.0 notch (PICS) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS 89 5.0 notch (PICS)
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Bob  Ford pictures for Billy Bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posting for a friend he has a 89 notch back real 5.0 not a converted 4banger it's very clean and has no problems with it. Here's something car has smogged and all paperwork is legit no back fees. call for more info (707) 567-5434
165k original
Lite tan interior
Newer kyb gr-2 shocks
Adjustable clutch cable quadrant.
New head/oil/valve cover/manifold gaskets.
A/C and heater work.
All paperwork legit, already smogged.
Power locks, manual windows.
Good stock posi.
Fresh tune up
Kenwood deck w/remote
All maintenance is up to date.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
JACK SWAG

Posts: 293 | From: Your chicks house | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no price? or is it free? [patriot]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is your asking price?
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy wants $4600 obo. The car is pretty much stock
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Bob  Ford pictures for Billy Bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea 4600 obo. Give a call and y'all could wrk something out

--------------------
JACK SWAG

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

would u take 2500 seriously speaking

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
lmao

+1
And his bottom dollar is $4200.... Like I said his car is stock and don't see any part of the car worth his asking price.

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trade for my hatch??

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trade u for mah vert

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
91redmustang
¯
Member # 10019

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91redmustang  Ford pictures for 91redmustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its that still the original paint? thats my favorite color, if i was still up north I would check it out. How long has he had it: looks like homies old notch
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4cyl conversion???

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
4cyl conversion???

Naw it's not a true V8

--------------------
JACK SWAG

Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

quote:
Originally posted by 90.5.0GT:
quote:
lmao

+1
And his bottom dollar is $4200.... Like I said his car is stock and don't see any part of the car worth his asking price.

Then there was no point of even replying with your dumb if your too broke to buy it dnt even look he wants 4600 for it so if you dnt like that price dnt say shit

--------------------
JACK SWAG

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

quote:
Originally posted by JACK SWAG:
quote:
Originally posted by 90.5.0GT:
quote:
lmao

+1

Then there was no point of even replying with your dumb if your too broke to buy it dnt even look he wants 4600 for it so if you dnt like that price dnt say shit
-First of all, learn how to write a sentence. I'm reading like I'm correcting my son's paper.

-Second, I'm going to express how I feel about my opionon on the price of the car.

-Third, who said I was broke.

-And last "YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME" hahaha that's what my 4 year old daughter would say. And come on, people is going to either give you a positive feedback or negative feedback. You should already know.

[ June 02, 2011, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: 90.5.0GT ]

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dnt know but i havent seen to many cream 5.0s that werent conversions!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2000 lmk
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a really nice looking car for sure, but with the miles, and the economy, IMO his asking price is high. GLWS.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
90realchp
¯
Member # 10514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90realchp  Ford pictures for 90realchp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol 4 bannger
Billy Bob
¯
Member # 9412

quote:
Originally posted by 85hatch5.0:
It's a really nice looking car for sure, but with the miles, and the economy, IMO his asking price is high. GLWS.

The price is kinda high for it but that's what he wants. Thanks though

--------------------
JACK SWAG

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got 2500 if he wants. Keep in mind that I would have to paint it cuz the color it has is YUCKYYYYYYYY

--------------------
To be or not to be

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

2500 cash

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

I'll give your boy $2800
90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

I'll give your boy $2800

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com