Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 85' Mustang SVO for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 85' Mustang SVO for sale
Mustang Girl
Member # 10144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Girl  Ford pictures for Mustang Girl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it needs to be verified, but i believe it has 57,879mi on it right now, when i got the car it was 100% original, from the radio to the original adjustable koni's and the build sheet was still under the original spare tire believe it or not.

i did all the t-bird mods to it inc, 8ua ecu, 35lbs injectors, tbird intercooler and i did a adjustable fuel pressure regulator, bbk 255lph fuel pump, manual boost controller, K&N cone filter on the vam, billet timing pointer, i have ALL the stock parts that i removed, parts that i have that i have not installed are a 3" downpipe, a 3.5" exhaust, ranger roller cam and followers and a billet and braided turbo oil return line, the car runs great, very strong, trans shifts like butter, very solid car.

all i know is that the guy i got it from bought it off a dealer auction so i believe it was traded in, all it really needs is the front seats redone, somebody had removed the cloth and put in original svo leather seats but they are not in the best shape and the dash pad is weather beaten, the rest of the interior is very nice, it needs paint somebody at one point put a cheaper paint job over the original, its a 20 footer, it has an oil leak from the turbo oil drain line but as stated above i do have the part and most likely will put it on before it sells.

there are no signs of any accidents, body is very straight and all the svo specific items are still intact and in good shape, was smogged in jan when i got it and has clear title in my name, thats all i can think of for now.
$4000obo or trade for???

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Resized to 35% (was 2063 x 1548) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

[ July 16, 2010, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Mustang Girl ]

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1842016211.html Trade?

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Twinkie
¯
Member # 7471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twinkie  Ford pictures for Twinkie  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is this the same car

I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted July 14, 2010 11:13 AM Profile for Yaterstang Ford pictures for Yaterstang Author's Homepage Email Yaterstang Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote 1985 mustang svo, turbo, 5spd, it has 57,879mi on it right now, when i got the car it was 100% original, from the radio to the original adjustable koni's and the build sheet was still under the original spare tire believe it or not.

i did all the t-bird mods to it inc, 8ua ecu, 35lbs injectors, tbird intercooler and i did a adjustable fuel pressure regulator, bbk 255lph fuel pump, manual boost controller, K&N cone filter on the vam, billet timing pointer, i have ALL the stock parts that i removed, parts that i have that i have not installed are a 3" downpipe, a 3.5" exhaust, ranger roller cam and followers and a billet and braided turbo oil return line, the car runs great, very strong, trans shifts like butter, very solid car.

all i know is that the guy i got it from bought it off a dealer auction so i believe it was traded in, all it really needs is the front seats redone, somebody had removed the cloth and put in original svo leather seats but they are not in the best shape and the dash pad is weather beaten, the rest of the interior is very nice, it needs paint somebody at one point put a cheaper paint job over the original, its a 20 footer, it has an oil leak from the turbo oil drain line but as stated above i do have the part and most likely will put it on before it sells.

there are no signs of any accidents, body is very straight and all the svo specific items are still intact and in good shape, was smogged in jan when i got it and has clear title in my name, thats all i can think of for now.
$4000obo or trade for???

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/1842799135.html

[ July 14, 2010, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

--------------------
I will not continue to degrade this forum! This is my chance to change my ways before I take a several week or month break from here. Maybe I should pack up and and take breather on my own accord?

Posts: 198 | From: san jose, california | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Mustang Girl
Member # 10144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Girl  Ford pictures for Mustang Girl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1842016211.html Trade?

thank you kindly for the offer but not really looking for a commuter, thanks anyway. [patriot]
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What are YOU looking for?
Got a 85 5.0 coupe. Lmk. Lol.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Mustang Girl
Member # 10144

quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:

Could YOU give me a little more info?
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'll trade you my 85 vert!! lol intrested? but i need 4k on top of your car! ok?

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Mustang Girl
Member # 10144

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbing The Streets mcc:
i'll trade you my 85 vert!! lol intrested? but i need 4k on top of your car! ok?

throw in a shasta cola and half a bag of funions and its a deal!!
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbing The Streets mcc:

throw in a shasta cola and half a bag of funions and its a deal!!
im on my way to pick it up!!! lol what a great deal! lol GLWTS! TTT

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by 85notch5.0:

Could YOU give me a little more info?
Pm sent.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Double Post, Sorry.

[ July 16, 2010, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: 85notch5.0 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com