Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS/ EEc Tuner

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS/ EEc Tuner
speeddhb
¯
Member # 6593

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for speeddhb  Ford pictures for speeddhb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like the title says I have a EEC Tuner for sale. This is the the little brother to the TWeecer. It is complete with the cable to plug into your stock ECM and the software. I have no need for it for my speed density car. If you want to check out what it can do look @ shiftmaster.com. I paid $430 with shipping , I am looking to get $200 OBO. It lets you control everything that the stock ECM does and modify it! It is pretty user friendly, and Shiftmaster has a web site where you can trouble shoot things.

--------------------
IT's fast, I have the 17sec time slip to prove it!

speeddhb
¯
Member # 6593

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for speeddhb  Ford pictures for speeddhb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can call after 3:00 pm @ (916) 624-3801. Or leave a message. Justin------

[ December 29, 2006, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: speeddhb ]

--------------------
IT's fast, I have the 17sec time slip to prove it!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com