Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 4 lug draglites, 03 cobras, tires and more

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 lug draglites, 03 cobras, tires and more
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alright guys and gals. i have some wheels stuff i need to get rid of to help fund the 5 lug swap that is coming this winter. i have listed some stuff that is in my garage ready to go now that im swapping over. email me at [COLOR=red]volcomskatestar@aol.com[/COLOR] for quickest response. i have pictures available.

-----i have a pair of 4 lug 15 x 8 weld draglites(comes with lugs,washers, and centercaps) with mounted and balanced, Mickey thompson ET drags for sale.They are a 26.0/10.0/15. they are almost brand new have only 4-5 passes on them. shakedown passes not monster burnouts or anything. tons of tread depth left. i believe they are 5.5 BS they sit nicely under the dfender and dont stick out like the 4.5 do. . will sell for 475 plus shipping obo .can get pictures and will not seperate.

----3 polished 4 lug 03 cobra rims. has some scuff marks from previous owner. only have 3 because one of the others came off car and got smashed. make me an offer

----2 205/15 hankook optimos. made for good skinnies on the street $120 shipped

----2 (275/35/17) Nitto 555 Drag Radials. Middle is bald but would make for a good track tires. just wouldn't trust em in the rain. thats why i got new street tires 60 shipped

--- pair of flowmaster 2.5 in pipes with polished tips. for 87-93 cars from the muffler back, comes with hangers 130 shipped.

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
decided on a price for the 03's. will do 250 shipped with caps and lugs.
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that a real Flowmaster mandrel bent 2.5" bolt on system?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

yes it is. shoot me an email at volcomskatestar@aol.com if your interested so i can send pics over.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com