Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Anyone looking for a kick ass stereo system for 87-93 coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone looking for a kick ass stereo system for 87-93 coupe
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys still need to sell me trunk set up out of purplenotch. she has been sold so the stereo now sits in my room. i will hook someone up fat just looking to sell the wood work and dummy panels. no equip. you will get the box, amp rack, and all dummy panels. worth about 650$ retail if your intrested just make me an offer I need it gone its in my damn way in my room. If you want the equip. with it three amps and 2-12's a ps2 and a cap make another offer. Really want to sell it all so please serious pms or emails. Thank you, shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com