Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2 sets of SALEEN RIMS Chrome and Black W/TIRES !!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 sets of SALEEN RIMS Chrome and Black W/TIRES !!!!
Smash In Tha Bay
¯
Member # 6181

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smash In Tha Bay  Ford pictures for Smash In Tha Bay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is a link....give me a call 925 984-7785

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/236978853.html

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hhahahaha, i thought you said a guy was gonna guy the black rims.

EVERYBODY,dont waste your time with this guy.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Smash In Tha Bay
¯
Member # 6181

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smash In Tha Bay  Ford pictures for Smash In Tha Bay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey 2gun...dont act like a little woman just cuz i considered other offers from people when you wanted me to wait a week for you to get your money.i told you what happened like a man.i told you i wasnt gonna wait for anybody.i told you everything that was going on and you understood.now you want to tell people not to deal with me??? all i did was take other offers from people while you wanted me to wait a whole week for you.im not in a rush to sell my rims.i have money.
i dont care if i sell my rims or not.im already happy i didnt deal with a little punk like you.
if you got a problem with me let me know.dont pm me acting like you understood why i considered other offers and then tell people not to deal with me...Be real..dont be two faced..be a man kid and deal with it the right way.

Smash In Tha Bay
¯
Member # 6181

to all the people that are still intrested..
the rims are still for sale do to some flakers.
as for this two-gun clown.he"s basically hating on me because i told him i wasnt going to wait a week for him to get his money and now he wants to act like a little girl and tell people not to deal with me.
as for the people that dealt with me before you know i dont bullshit people and you know im a straight forward type of person...

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess you missed the several pm's that i said i would be there the next day to pick them up, and with no response.

what ever [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com