Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Intake manifold pcv baffle(help)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Intake manifold pcv baffle(help)
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As you can tell from the subject heading I am in need of one, and the pins. Please help me out.
Thank you,
Justin
925-595-3317 [Confused]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any auto parts store will have that.You can find it either from Help or Dorman Products
Posts: 22466 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you, I'll check that out. Is the distance between the holes the same on a stock and performer 5.0 manifold?
Thanks again,
Justin

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

I went to Kragen, they did not have it. I don't know where to find one. [Frown]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueBeast88.306:
I went to Kragen, they did not have it. I don't know where to find one. [Frown]

Kragens does have it.You have to go to the section wiht all the little odds and ends,nut,bolts,door handles,oil pan plugs,you get the idea.Usually they are in an orange package with either the dorman or help brand name on them.if not go to the junkyard and get one

[ November 11, 2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Okay, I will check the one by my house. You do know I'm talking about the sheet metal baffle that attaches to bottom of the lower intake not the grommet?

Thanks again,
Justin [patriot]
925-595-3317

kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kragen wont have that, jy it up
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or buy a piece of aluminum and a couple botls and make one...

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Yeah, I've considered that option. I not pulling that thing off right now though. I've decided to run the catch can for now and I'll remove it when I have the part and am ready to port the intake.

Thank you,
Justin

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

[ November 12, 2006, 03:29 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by BlueBeast88.306:
Okay, I will check the one by my house. You do know I'm talking about the sheet metal baffle that attaches to bottom of the lower intake not the grommet?

Thanks again,
Justin [patriot]
925-595-3317

Okay my mistake.I thought you were referring to the metal filter/baffle that sits in the lower intake......Yeah j-yard for sure!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com