Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Car Updates.....PLus looking for some parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Car Updates.....PLus looking for some parts
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobra - Sold
92 Vert - Sold
89 Mc Laren - still for sale.
67 Coupe I maye still sell it but for th etime being I am going to fix it up a bit.

I am looking for parts for a 67 coupe, and 69 fastback.

Mainly looking for grill, body, and interior pieces for the 67 coupe. Also looking for some stock wheels.

And for the fastback I am looking for some of the beauty trim.

Figured I'd try here before hitting mustangs plus. And also if you any of you guys that live in Oakley, Byron or brentwood, could you let me know if there is a mustang place there? I keep hearing there is but 411 seems to not be able to find it.

[ October 30, 2006, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

whyteLX5.0
¯
Member # 6023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyteLX5.0  Ford pictures for whyteLX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is a mustang shop for old schools there. Its right on Balfor. I think its called mustang ranch? im not too sure on the name but i know exactly were its at.
Posts: 195 | From: Pittsburg/Antioch | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:
Cobra - Sold
92 Vert - Sold
89 Mc Laren - still for sale.
67 Coupe I maye still sell it but for th etime being I am going to fix it up a bit.

I am looking for parts for a 67 coupe, and 69 fastback.

Mainly looking for grill, body, and interior pieces for the 67 coupe. Also looking for some stock wheels.

And for the fastback I am looking for some of the beauty trim.

Figured I'd try here before hitting mustangs plus. And also if you any of you guys that live in Oakley, Byron or brentwood, could you let me know if there is a mustang place there? I keep hearing there is but 411 seems to not be able to find it.

DAMN I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE THE COBRA NATE DAMN YOU NATE DAMN YOU NATE GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK AND ALL IS TAKEN CARE OF GOOD LUCK WITH BUSINESS AND SALES YOUR BOY TEE AND I'M OUT

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Tee....It really is a exciting time for your boy with the biz now. We still gotta hook up and kick it sometime.

whyteLX, if you can get the addy that would be cool....411 doesnt show a stang place on balfour.

Hope I am still welcome around here with out a fox body. Well I still have the mclaren, but anyway. Anyone got old school parts?

*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its called Delta Bay Mustang on Balfour between Clearview and Clarmont.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com