Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » DO NOT BUY

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: DO NOT BUY
orngeman
Member # 7182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for orngeman  Ford pictures for orngeman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont really have much to post about on these forums as I am not from CA. but another member on Corral told me to post here.

I posted this on Corral and you are all from California so be careful.

DO NOT BUY FROM AN EBAY MEMBER BY THE NAME OF ANDERTONBRYAN

HIS EMAIL IS BRYANANDERTON@GMAIL.COM

I BOUGHT A BASSANI X-PIPE WITH CATS FROM HIM AND PAYPALED THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY. EVERYTHING WAS GOING GOOD, GOOD COMMUNICATION AND THE LAST EMAIL I GOT WAS OCTOBER 14 STATEING THAT IT WAS SHIPPED FROM MODESTO,CA

WELL I HAVENT SEEN IT OR HE HASNT REPLIED BACK TO ANY OF MY EMAILS SO I CONTACT EBAY AND THEY SAY HERE IS HIS NUMBER

WELL HE HAS BEEN USING A CHIROPRACTIC CENTER AS HIS NUMBER WITH THE SAME LAST NAME JUST ANDERSON (SOMETIMES I WONDER IF EBAY EVEN CHECKS PHONE NUMBERS)

WELL PAYPAL IS USELESS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN TAKE SOMEONES CARD AND BANK ACCT NUMBER BUT NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK HIM DOWN.

ANYWAYS JUST A WARNING.

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [patriot]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
orngeman
Member # 7182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for orngeman  Ford pictures for orngeman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeA kinda [BS flag] huh
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you used a credit or debit you can dispute the charges and get your money back. Contact your bank or Visa or Mastercard carrier.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got ripped off at a very long time ago over a Saleen kit, so I placed a dispute with ebay and paypal. I ended up getting my money back less the fee ebay charged for reinburshment. File a dispute with ebay and paypal. It takes a few months to get your money back but atleast you'll get it back and then they will suspend and revoke the sellers selling privileges and account.

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver
I will smoke you with high heels on!!!

Posts: 518 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
orngeman
Member # 7182

Yea i have done all that...they said i was only eligible for up to 200 - a 25.00 processing fee

so 175 from a 285$ part... I just think its stupid how pay pal works. You need a bank acct to set up an acct so when i sent him the money it had to of gone into an acct for him to get that money. There for they should trace down the acct number... doesnt seem like rocket science to me.

COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do a dispute with paypal and they will refund your money

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
orngeman
Member # 7182

I did

they are stupid... it takes so freaking long and obviously if he isnt responding its fake

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com