Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Clear the air, plus a few cars for sale.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Clear the air, plus a few cars for sale.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Public apology to Tim (mustangguy). Cool guy and very reasonable person to deal with. As some may have read a debt went uncollected for a unacceptable amount of time. it has since been cleared up. But I should have taken care of this prior to leaving and not left it for my brother to handle. And for what it is worth my small company just made the jump from a small company to a medium/large company. and being the founder/owner I had to oversee staffing, the move, upgrades, payroll setup.......tons of things. So the thought of mustangs and cafords kinda slipped my mind. Unfortunately that included the debt owed to Tim. And for that I apologize.

With that being said. I finally got my hands on a clean 69 fastback. So all my toy money is going into that. So that leads me to let you guys know that I am selling a few cars and will post pics or links to craigslist ads later. Now I know a couple of you guys posted up and said you didnt want to deal with me, which is cool to each his own. Just dont litter my thread please. Prices negotiable. But I am not in a hurry to sell them so I wont go dope fiend ont he prices.

Pics Later.

1992 Mustang GT convertible 2800 obo
5 lug converion (done my Casey CAford member). Satin Cobra R's (bought from specfab). Brand new tires. 373 Rear End (professionally done by Miles). Engine is bone stock and well taken care of. New exhaust. All smog equipment is in place. Smogged and registered. Immaculant OEM black interior. Black leather seats out of a 98 (bought from spddvl). remote start pager alarm. AOD transmission. New front clip. Cobra hood (bought from 50deep -Ronnie). Car does have a salvage title due to theft recovery. Buthas been my daily driver over the past couple of years and has not given me a problem.

1967 Coupe 2700 obo
Runs and regged. Needs minor body work. Needs interior work. Needs floor pan welded in (I have new floor pans). Needs slight electrical work. Rebuilt 302, 4 speed tranny (recently serviced). Car is driveable. Also may need a steering box. Clean title and all matching numbers. Primered.

1989 Mclaren Convertible 7k obo
Car has 93k original miles. In excellent condition. Clean title. Silver with Silver interior. Top works and is in great condition. Everything is bone stock and always garaged.

1993 Cobra 13k obo
I had it painted root beer brown and 1 year ago. 97k original miles. Bone stock and clean title. A co-worker of mine is interested int his car if he dont come thru then I will entertain other offers. Car is kept in a locked storage facility with my mclaren.

1977 Cutlass Salon 2500.00
Ihad this from old days when it was cool to have a cutlass with color coded rallys. Clean title 100k original miles. Nice system with 2 12's in the trunk. Loud new flowmaster exhaust. new top, carpet, fresh upholstered seats. Runs and regged. Shifter on the floor (rare for this year).

1986 Jag XJS v12 3k obo
Hella clean v12 car, with all maintenance receipts. Bought it from a estate sale. Family babied the car. 80k original miles clean title. Blue green color with tan leather interior and wood grain.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What was the original color of the Cobra? The only reason I could see painting it brown is if it was originally teal...... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13k for a brown 93 cobra? if you get your pal to buy it I got a few things I'd like you to sell for me. namely my pink 04 cobra and my purple 06 GT500.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes it was teal....I had it painted because I didnt like the fact that mine looked like everyone elses (had hella people try to talk me out of it. But I am hard headed) took it to a show and there was 5 or 6 teal cobras...killed it for me.

I know it may be a hard sale but I am not too worried if it doesnt sell. I am completely content with sitting on it and driving 4-5 times per year.

And if you really have a pink and a ppurple car. You may need to sign up at CaFags.com this is a masculine forum and your balls obviously havent dropped yet.

I also have a 66 New Yorker I may get up off of. I am the second owner, everything is 100% original. All maintenance records. 66k original miles!..

[ October 25, 2006, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 20, 2011, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Looks for pics later this afternoon. Or you can give me a call for any questions answered. 209-271-0983 Nate

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com