Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1989 Mustang GT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 1989 Mustang GT
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/224930837.html

Willing to trade for a 86 GT or a vert in same shape LMK

Overall it's a decent car , If you have any more Q's PM or post thanks

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why are you selling it

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like he wants a different car
wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man! I could have picked that up from you. I eneded up scooping the blue/silver bottom out of Livermore. Anyone know about that car on craigs? All I know the car was over at Altered Speed for some motor and tranny work. Also, I am new to the 50 scene.

The motor dropped by Altered speed was from a 94 gt. the car has a SN-95 T5 tranny with 3:73's. Will this be a LSD type tranny? Also, the gas gauge works at times. Anyone know what the issue maybe? The car also has a 140 speedo which was swapped from stock.

thanks in advance.

-fz

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:
Man! I could have picked that up from you. I eneded up scooping the blue/silver bottom out of Livermore. Anyone know about that car on craigs? All I know the car was over at Altered Speed for some motor and tranny work. Also, I am new to the 50 scene.

The motor dropped by Altered speed was from a 94 gt. the car has a SN-95 T5 tranny with 3:73's. Will this be a LSD type tranny? Also, the gas gauge works at times. Anyone know what the issue maybe? The car also has a 140 speedo which was swapped from stock.

thanks in advance.

-fz

i believe that car has a salvage title. dude fixed the front end i believe and painted it. i was about to pick it up but decided to keep the one i got and paint it.
wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah! All it needs is a little tlc. Also, I noticed some redish like fluid is dropping now and then which I knew since its a minor fixer upper. lol Bought the gt for a kool price to not turn away. I was trying to look for the leak last night but couldn't pin point the location. I thinking the resovior for the power sterring is leaking due to the cap. The cap does need to be changed. As for the tranny being covered in oil and dirt the oil in the T5 tranny is regular motor oil correct? ALso, if anyone have any grey interior for sale I would be glad to buy some parts.

Thanks..

-wikaweez415

Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey matt, interested in the car, you can reach me at

650-787-5438 scott

thanks

Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call me (650) 281-1117-Matt

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Sorry I did not get back to those that called about the car today I was really busy at work CALL ME GACK [Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
CALL ME GACK [Big Grin]

Ok,GACK
Posts: 22466 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
CALL ME GACK [Big Grin]

Ok,GACK
FINALLY, I get the respect I deserve around here. Thanks Matt -GACK

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an 87 GT vert on turbines. Motor runs fine, has rebuilt T5, new clutch, flywheel, and passed smog. Only thing wrong with it, is the top needs to be replaced. Other than that, it is a strong runner.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

TTT

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in a 85gt?
Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Yeah, PM me details. Thanks John

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com