Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Paint Jobs

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Paint Jobs
510 FIFTY
¯
Member # 6472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 FIFTY  Ford pictures for 510 FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone need a paint job or body work let me know unbeatable prices and excellent work
Accept all types of work any questions you may reach me at 209-456-0726 Chris
Here is a pic of my truck just got done.
 -  -  -

Reflectionz
¯
Member # 6826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflectionz  Ford pictures for Reflectionz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woops.. look below. [Big Grin]

[ October 22, 2006, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Reflectionz ]

Reflectionz
¯
Member # 6826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflectionz  Ford pictures for Reflectionz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you just paint the flames on the front or did you paint the whole truck? Have any photos of other cars you painted? Maybe even a mustang that was painted by you?

Is it going to be sprayed in a booth? Warehouse? Garage? Baked afterwards? What brand paint do you offer?

On average.. how much is it to get a 5.0 painted with no bodywork, just minor dings. That would help a lot to all of us.

I think it'll be better and easier on us if you just post this here instead of private message. Im pretty sure these are the same questions a lot of us will ask anyways.

[ October 22, 2006, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Reflectionz ]

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that would help a lot, i would like to know that also.
GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Reflectionz:

Is it going to be sprayed in a booth? Warehouse? Garage? Baked afterwards? What brand paint do you offer?

On average.. how much is it to get a 5.0 painted with no bodywork, just minor dings. That would help a lot to all of us.

I think it'll be better and easier on us if you just post this here instead of private message. Im pretty sure these are the same questions a lot of us will ask anyways.

I would ask the same questions.. So what are you offering and post it up!

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com