Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » SUPER 99-04 Mustang MODs SALE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SUPER 99-04 Mustang MODs SALE
BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuffMUSTANG  Ford pictures for BuffMUSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought all of these parts to put on my 01 GT and never got around to putting them on. I'm going a different direction with my car now so these parts need to go. I purchased almost all of the parts used and they never made onto my car. If you have any questions about any of the parts you can either PM me or email me at BuffSTANG@comcast.net. I do have paypal. I'm in no hurry to sell these items. I know how much everything would cost if you purchased it new and i believe i have very fair prices.

Seats. They came out of a 2000 GT. They are in good condition if you look at them. The only problem is the driver side seat is broke. It leans to the right if you lean back on it. Weld it up and they are perfect. They come with the seat racks too. ---Make offer--- The driver side power rack is still for sale along with the passenger side manual rack.
SEATS

MM Chrome CC plates. 4 bolt, they are nice. They show a little wear.
Asking $150.00 shipped._SOLD_
CC Plates

4.6 SHM ported heads. One of the heads is fine the other one needs work. They will come with a box of valves and misc parts for the heads.
---Make an offer on the heads---
HEADS
HEADS 2

SHM 2730 Stage 1 0.500 0.500 230 230 Good for 3.27-3.73 gears, 1500-6000 rpm, 96-98 GT CAMS. Perfect for a CA car because they will pass smog. Good gains. They were on a supercharged bullitt for about 7500 miles.
They also have the gear sets on them still. Thats 130.00 right there.
Askings 300 + shipping for the cams with the gears still installed.
SHM CAMS

SHM Upgraded Valve Springs. For use with any cam upgrade.
Asking $150.00 shipped.
SHM Valve Springs

Comp Cams 270s. These were used for about 3500 miles. No cam gears.
Asking $350.00 shipped.
COMP CAM 270s

Comp Cams Upgraded Valve springs. New not used. For use with any cam upgrade. Asking $160.00 shipped
COMP CAMS VALVE SPRINGS

Steeda T/A. Used on my car for about 10,000 miles. Dont need it anymore since i now have the SCT X-cal.
Asking $100 Shipped.
STEEDA T/A

Magna Flow Mufflers, weld ins. Asking 60.00 plus Shipping._SOLD_
MagnaFlows

BBK LT's and BBk Shorty H-pipe for LTs ceramic coated. Tney are used. Purchased them from "Myslow" on this message board. They show wear but he said they did not leak and they worked and fit perfect.
Asking $300.00 plus shipping for LT's, H-pipe is sold...
BBK LTs
BBK LTs 2

MILS for the LTs brand new. Paid 50.00 shipped for them. Asking 35.00 shipped.
MILS _SOLD_

UPR Tubular K-member kit. Comes with the Tubular K-member, Tubular A-Arms, and Coil overs. The kit is $700.00 + shipping new, i'm asking 450.00 + shipping. Everything is used but in good condition._SOLD_
UPR K-member kit
UPR K-member Kit 2

Lightning 90MM MAF Meter. Good condition. Asking $100.00 shipped._SOLD_
90MM MAF METER

Moroso Drag Springs w/right side air bag. Asking $75.00 shipped.SOLD_
DRAG SPRINGS

Granatelli ADJ weight jacker LCAs. Used but in good condition. Asking $125.00 plus shipping.
LCAs _SOLD_

Steeda Double ADJ UCAs. New. Asking $175.00 Shipped._SOLD_
UCAS

Strange 5 way ADJ shocks. New. Asking 140.00 shipped._SOLD_
Shocks

Strange 10 way ADJ Struts. New. Asking 240.00 Shipped._SOLD_
STRUTS

Flowtech O/R X-pipe. Used but in fair condition. The best part about this O/R x-pipe is the fact that i never had to buy MILS for it. It never set off my check engine light. Asking $40.00 local pickup only.X-PIPE

[ August 10, 2006, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: BuffMUSTANG ]

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT, Bolt on's...

Posts: 160 | From: Copper, CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuffMUSTANG  Ford pictures for BuffMUSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CC Plates are sold.

--------------------

BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

mufflers are sold

Pending sale on the LTs

[ July 25, 2006, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: BuffMUSTANG ]

--------------------

BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

I found out that you can get the Lightning MAF Meters for 79.00 + Shipping new. So the new price for this one is $65.00 shipped.

--------------------

BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

updated

--------------------

circleblue
¯
Member # 3139

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for circleblue  Ford pictures for circleblue  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in x pipe. pm me contact info please.
BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

SHM cams WITH springs for 350.00 + shipping now...

Comp cams WITH springs for 425.00 + shipping now..

--------------------

BuffMUSTANG
¯
Member # 3180

the heads, SHM cams and springs and Timing Adjuster are still for sale... Make offers.

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com