Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Navy CaliforniaFords.com T-Shirts TWO for $15! {or 3/$15 for white ones}

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Navy CaliforniaFords.com T-Shirts TWO for $15! {or 3/$15 for white ones}
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ATTN: CaliforniaFord members

We are having a SPRING CLEARANCE SALE on ALL SIZE T-SHIRTS to get rid of our overstock. BUY ONE T-SHIRT FROM WWW.CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/store AND GET ANOTHER ONE FOR FREE! If you want your second FREE shirt to be a different size than the first one, please let us know via the order comment box when you place your order on paypal or simply email your preference to feedback@californiafords.com

-  -

WHITE SHIRTS: 3 for $15 ! Only sizes small and medium left/ scroll down on www.cafords.com/store

[ May 09, 2005, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This still going on? It's past the end of the month [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes the sale is still going on for a little bit longer. We are trying to move our stock to make room for the 2005 shirts coming out this summer.

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got my shirts!! thanks [patriot]
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i ordered my shirts about 3 weeks ago, i am in houston,tx right now i hope that doesn't affect it, please call me at (510)384-0754 thanks
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89blkgt:
i ordered my shirts about 3 weeks ago, i am in houston,tx right now i hope that doesn't affect it, please call me at (510)384-0754 thanks

Thank you for bringing this up. I tried to contact you via email about your order with no luck, so I had another moderator email you, again with no luck. Anyways, there was some confusion about your order so it did not go out with the last shipment, even though its packaged up. Good news though, we are making a shipment tomorrow morning. Check your PM's for more info.
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Just letting everyone that ordered shirts know that they have been sent out already and you should be recieving them soon.
9COBRA8
Member # 6

We just wanted to let those that have ordered know that your shirts are being mailed out on MONDAY.
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ordered Mine today, hope to have it here to represent at the good guys [Big Grin]

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Everyone that had shirts on order should be getting your shirts any day this week!

A message to our members in the service:
We sent your shirts with the fastest available option, but the post office informed us that once the package is loaded on a military plane, they have no control or estimate on how long it'll take for the package to be sent. Email feedback@cafords.com if you don't recieve your package with in a reasonable time frame [patriot]

To those of you that have ordered shirts in the past, a few of you may have a surprise on the way [Smile]

Skunkwerks fabrication-->We took care of you. You should have your shirts in time for the car show [Smile] Thanks for your support.

[ March 15, 2005, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I serioulst thought I had posted on this thread, anyway I ordered mine on the 1st of the month and still haven't got it, It might be my location, but do you think you can verify it it was sent out? Thanks Man. My white one is all worn out... [Big Grin]

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Thanks for your inquiry and support. Your ordered cleared on March 2nd and has been shipped out. The post office stated a 2-5 shipment time to Guam [Eek!] We even payed the extra $2 for express shipment, but it looks like your shirts are on the slow boat to China.
Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
Thanks for your inquiry and support. Your ordered cleared on March 2nd and has been shipped out. The post office stated a 2-5 shipment time to Guam [Eek!] We even payed the extra $2 for express shipment, but it looks like your shirts are on the slow boat to China.

Damn, Tae Min Lee is wearing my cafords shirt [Big Grin]

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
510_STANG
¯
Member # 4252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_STANG  Ford pictures for 510_STANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just ordered mine [patriot]
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any xxlarge shirts available?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any hopes on maybe a black cafords shirt with the same design as the blue??

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CaFords is holding a members vote-out for color of shirts including black for 2006.

There are a ton of Red Shirts still left!

Everyone please check back for an up-dated list of inventory sizes, colors, girl shirts, kids etc.

Show your support to CA FORDS. If you have questions feel free to PM or E-mail me and I will get back to you asap. [patriot] [patriot]

PS** THERE ARE NO LARGE NAVY BLUE SHIRTS IN STOCK!
again please check back shortly for the full list of availible stock on all shirts.

[ September 23, 2005, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com