Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » MOVIE CARS NEEDED

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MOVIE CARS NEEDED
greenhunter
Member # 14244

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for greenhunter  Ford pictures for greenhunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHOOTING IN SAN FRANCISCO 1/8-10
LOOKING FOR VEHICLES UP TO 1965
SFMOVIECARS@GMAIL.COM
SEND PICTURES

THANKS
JOE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So no mustangs? Or cars back as far as 65?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kinda cars you looking for? What kind of condition? I know a lot of people with pre 65 cars.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am guessing that this guy uses locally owned cars for filming...not for cars to showcase, but regular cars to show up as stand-ins in filming (like beat-up cars..taxis...whatever fills the void in the film).
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a 63 f100

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have heard that the company is pretty hard on your cars and most don't do it for this reason
Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
WhiteLXStang
¯
Member # 7838

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteLXStang  Ford pictures for WhiteLXStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I followed up on a similar offer in the past. The company filming wanted to "borrow" my car for three days and drive/park it at their disposal. I explained that most Mustang owners, including myself, would never be willing to just hand the keys over. They didn't seem to understand. Needless to say, my car wasn't in a movie.
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/threads/149869/

Have a vehicle manufactured from 1955 to 1965?

Do not wash them! Passing this on for all interested....

Cars needed for the Bruce Lee movie

Calling all cars from 1965 to 1955 to be in the movie about Bruce Lee. The filming will be done in San Francisco. You will most likely be the ones moving your cars about.

My good friend Joe Hunter needs lots of these cars. Especially if any body has any delivery truck, van, box truck. Sorry, guys & gals, NO street rods. The movie needs to be period correct. The good news is Joe will PAY for the cars to be in the movie. Cars need to be on the set starting in January 8th. PLEASE DO NOT WASH THEM!!! They need to look like everyday cars, not shiny show cars.

Please email your pictures & any questions you may have to Joe Hunter at
sfmoviecars@gmail.com

Do not send any questions or pictures to me, Joe makes all of the decisions and knows all of the answers. We are just helping to spread the word for him.
(please copy and paste if you have difficulty with the link)

Note from Mike:
I'm bringing a couple of my cars up there, so hope to see you there!
Mike Hennessy

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
joe is a good guy,i have known him for years,and have bought many cars from him in the past

he has done numerous movies and did the 1st and or second season of MONK tv show before they moved to canada for filming

Posts: 15747 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com