Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Stockton meets? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stockton meets?
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are there any meets in Stockton?

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No [Frown] Stockton can be really boring most of the time
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, that sucks lol

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do they no longer have the Lincoln center shows on Friday? I also thought they tried doing a meet before at the 8th Mile Sonics.
Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Do they no longer have the Lincoln center shows on Friday? I also thought they tried doing a meet before at the 8th Mile Sonics.

Oh yea first Friday of each month they have some decent car meets at sonics of 8 miles mainly lowriders and muscle cars
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your looking for some street action hit up warhorse.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting feelings:

+1
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:

Nah just looking to chill

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I've been known to see the streets every now and then. [Whoo Whooooo!]

The problem with Stockton meet ups are always the same things. Most people show up are cool. But then you get the retarded youngsters. That show up reving, barking the tires and getting us kicked out. Or even better, having the cops showing up, after their no bars having asses hits a car in the parking lot. Most of the older guys aren't going to bother to show up to that kind of meeting. We have tired getting meet ups going. But every time some youngster shows up and ruins it. Just way to much drama, to even bother to show up. Even the little meet ups turn into a hypy fest. [Frown]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

I've been known to see the streets every now and then. [Whoo Whooooo!]

The problem with Stockton meet ups are always the same things. Most people show up are cool. But then you get the retarded youngsters. That show up reving, barking the tires and getting us kicked out. Or even better, having the cops showing up, after their no bars having asses hits a car in the parking lot. Most of the older guys aren't going to bother to show up to that kind of meeting. We have tired getting meet ups going. But every time some youngster shows up and ruins it. Just way to much drama, to even bother to show up. Even the little meet ups turn into a hypy fest. [Frown]

This is so true im actually surprised that the lowrider crews at the 8 mile sonics meet haven't canceled these events since they organize it!!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

STK85
¯
Member # 9265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STK85  Ford pictures for STK85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've drove thrru the sonics meets they seemed pretty chill, but I didn't have time to stay.

--------------------
01 Trans Am WS6
Bulit by THE SHOP Tuned by FFP

Posts: 35 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Anyone down to check out sonics this Friday?

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

STK85
¯
Member # 9265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STK85  Ford pictures for STK85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd roll but I'll be in Tahoe for the 4th. You live in stockton?

--------------------
01 Trans Am WS6
Bulit by THE SHOP Tuned by FFP

Posts: 35 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by STK85:
I'd roll but I'll be in Tahoe for the 4th. You live in stockton?

Staying here for a few weeks. Debating to love or not to Las Vegas lol

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They actually moved it to this Thursday, so people can still enjoy the 4th [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is any body going to try and hang out tomorrow night?

--------------------
ANY THING PAST FIRST AND IM BREAKING THE LAW !!!

1990 lx Hatch (sold) 2014 GT Track Pack (sold) 2016 GT350 (sold)
1 of 16 2019 kona blue GT350R

Posts: 771 | From: My 44 Magnum says HI | Registered: May 2007  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

I'm down if people meet up

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time does it start/go to usually? I might be able to make it.
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZTRK  Ford pictures for JZTRK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll show up in my 14. what time do you guy's want to show up also do you guys want to park in a sonic stall or park behind the store

--------------------

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

I'm down for whatever time but the later the better that way it gets dark and my car doesn't look that dirty lol

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

There is a Kelly's wash just up the street that I plan on hitting first

--------------------

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

So who's in and what time?

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

I'm thinking 8

--------------------

90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any runs???
Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JZTRK
¯
Member # 7641

no runs just hanging out for a while im leaving the house now and heading up ill be in a black 14 5.0

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com