Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NORCAL SVTOA JUNE Daycruise Sunday 29th. Sign up now!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NORCAL SVTOA JUNE Daycruise Sunday 29th. Sign up now!
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone!

The June Daycruise is set

Date: June 29th, 2014
Meet Time: 9:00 to 9:45am / Show and shine and gathering before cruise
Departure Time: 10:00am Sharp
Destination: Calaveras Road Twisties
Ending point: TBA (To be announced)
We will set up a restaurant that will hold a good section for us so sign up if you plan to go so we can get the right size section.

Starting Point Meet Location:
San Jose Market Center (In between Wingstop and Target) See link below
503 Coleman Ave #10, San Jose, CA ‎

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...d=0CJIBEPwSMAo

This will be our second summer cruise of the year. The first cruise was great and we want to keep it going. Let's set out to have a great day with Friends, Family, and Cars.

Remember: Our cruises are family friendly and we appreciate everyone keeping it mellow on the drives so we can continue to organize these and have fun for everyone.

We will keep a tally of the signed up cars on Page one so spread the word and lets get a nice long list of cars.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't Calaveras Road still closed due to the construction on the dam?
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I take that back...

http://sfwater.org/bids/projectDetail.aspx?prj_id=141

Project Updates
Calaveras Road is open to the public, 7 days a week.

[ 2014-06-04, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down.. count me in.. [patriot]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would you mind if a non-ford came along? I don't think either of my mustangs will be road worthy by then and I haven't been on a cruise/meet in a long time.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Tdogg916
Member # 13535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tdogg916  Ford pictures for Tdogg916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya man that's fine all cars are welcome, all we ask is people follow the common sense rules we lay out. No excessive revving racing donuts etc..... [patriot]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

I got u guys added
Blow u in reverse
Boss327
Tdogg916

Blue92
Are you in man ?

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As long as its not hot as hell that day, I'll be there

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
Blue92
Are you in man ?

I would but I blew my motor and still trying to work the bugs out of this one.
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

heads up the cruise is this sunday and I hope to see a bunch of you guys out there [patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com