Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cruise to "Super" Mario Cole's memorial fund raiser car wash

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruise to "Super" Mario Cole's memorial fund raiser car wash
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/eve/4493609084.html

On May 28th a fellow gearhead was hit by a truck while riding his motorcycle to work and didn't make it. Mario was a member of the F Body Mob car club and I'm sure many of you active members in the Sacramento area knew him. His family is doing a donation based fund raiser car wash to pay for his final services. It will be at the NAPA hq on northgate both Saturday and Sunday starting at 8 am. I thought it would be nice if we came together as gearheads and showed support for the loved ones of one of our own brothers in these difficult times. Anyone interested we can meet up at IKEA in west sac on SATURDAY at 7:15 and will be
rolling out at 7:45 sharp.

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also feel free to spread the word to any of your car friends, regardless of what they drive.

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was a good dude, his grand national was beast. Sad to see him go so young. RIP

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com