Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Stang Up The Bay PICS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Stang Up The Bay PICS
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time as always,got kicked out of the college to fast and got the cruise broken up but still had a good turnout..here's some pics [patriot]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIC9250:
[QB] Had a great time as always,got kicked out of the college to fast and got the cruise broken up but still had a good turnout..

-

Hey!!' My old sn95. Still lookin clean

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIC9250:
[QB] Had a great time as always,got kicked out of the college to fast and got the cruise broken up but still had a good turnout..

-

Hey!!' My old sn95. Still lookin clean

It now belongs to me. [patriot]

[ 2014-03-16, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Stanced Stang ]

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I knew I recognized that car lol,I tried to race his ass but I couldn't get him to bite [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nice getting lost with you around the Mountain View exit SIC9250. Haha Great looking Cobra btw.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
^ I knew I recognized that car lol,I tried to race his ass but I couldn't get him to bite [burnout]

Aahaha. Maybe he was low on gas. Lol he got one solid ass ride. For a steal price too. Wish I could of took the new sn95 we picked up n my 04. I'm looking forward to the ponies n snakes car show tho.

[ 2014-03-16, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Stanced Stang:
It was nice getting lost with you around the Mountain View exit SIC9250. Haha Great looking Cobra btw.

Lol ya it was we had our own little cruise SN cobras ftw

[ 2014-03-16, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was a koo ride out. I knew that was your car SIC9250 at the Walmart parking lot I knew it by the xxr's
MGee26
¯
Member # 12399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MGee26  Ford pictures for MGee26    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting you sic9250 yesterday. My car is up for sale if you know anyone. Let me know thanks.
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

I need darker tails and some rear tires! lol. Thanks for the pic.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is a pic SLOBRA650 took of me from yesterday.. FRESH OUT THE PAINT SHOP TOO lol

-

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics, I only did half of the cruise but had fun, lots of cars!

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
BOSS 32V
¯
Member # 8125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOSS 32V  Ford pictures for BOSS 32V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:
 -

Nice talking to you bro, that's a sick mystichrome you got!

--------------------
'93 Cobra terminated 2.3 whipple competion orange.

Terminator Intimidator
Featured in MM&FF Dec. '10
#8 Top 10 best mustangs of 2010
Sold.

Posts: 348 | From: Hayward, Ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
93lx4cyl
¯
Member # 10517

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93lx4cyl  Ford pictures for 93lx4cyl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That orange cobra!
Posts: 204 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2010  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOSS 32V:
quote:
Originally posted by SL0BRA650:

Nice talking to you bro, that's a sick mystichrome you got!
Hey man it was real cool meetin you, hope to link up sometime again.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean cars! [patriot]
I've seen some of you guy's cars but haven't met yet.

-

-

-

-

I was rolling in the V.

-

Posts: 286 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to have to go to one of these. There isn't crap going on in Sacramento anymore.

Do you guys go on twisty/backroad runs aswell? Thats the fun part for me.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Do you guys go on twisty/backroad runs aswell? Thats the fun part for me.

Yeah. But that's when the cruise fell apart really. People parted ways afterwards, or during the cruise. Its good though if you have a group that agrees to go to the same location like we did. Was enjoyable drive.
[patriot]

Posts: 286 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen about 50+ of you all up at Alice's, there were some nice cars, people at the restaurant thought all you guys were on a continuous loop because they kept coming lol [patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com