Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Knots (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Knots
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$45, still open
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm registered, just need to get the car ready for it now. Is there still going to be a group cruise going down?
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know if there's still rooms available?
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody got complete details on the cruise down there?
Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone have information on who runs the Mile of Mustangs cruise?

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stanced Stang:

i heard they cancelled this cruise. last year there where some incidents with the cops..... [Confused]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for URFNSLO  Ford pictures for URFNSLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never been. So I'm pretty stoked for my first year attending. However my car has made it on several occasions over the years by the previous owner.

--------------------
Drive it like you stole it!

95 cobra, bolt on's and an IRS

Posts: 679 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
06ragtopgt_SOS
¯
Member # 11327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Ford pictures for 06ragtopgt_SOS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vallejo707:
quote:
Originally posted by Stanced Stang:

i heard they cancelled this cruise. last year there where some incidents with the cops..... [Confused]
Was it because of the "alleged" 40mph pulls on the grapevine?

--------------------
Lame ass 2006 3V GT. Low and slow, all bark, no bite.

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We decided to cancel the cruise after we were told by a handful of people that a small group shut HWY5 long before the lunch stop to race almost causing a couple accidents.

I then tried to see if anyone wanted to take over the planning and lead actual cruise and no one stepped up.

I decided I was no longer going to Knotts because the lack of organization of the parking. Last year they parked us so close together we had to ask the person next to us to hold our doors while we got out and we did the same for the cars parked after us. Then When we went to complain they just walked away then when they opened the gates early and people started leaving they ran up to us and threatened to ban us if we left early so we said this was it for us.

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Short cruise for me so ill be there in my 2000 gt showing off the new polished blower [Big Grin]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Registered and taking the 99 Cobra down there.

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com