Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Mile of Mustangs cruise to Knotts (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mile of Mustangs cruise to Knotts
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is it always like that where you have those who take off first from the stops, try to be the first ones to the next stop?

this is what i pictured seein..
 -

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulkster90:
is it always like that where you have those who take off first from the stops, try to be the first ones to the next stop?

this is what i pictured seein..
 -

Great pic man!

One of the direct quotes I got "They pulled in front and slowed down the freeway till it was at a complete stop then proceeded to race. I heard cars locking up their brakes behind us. They are lucky no one got hurt."

Again this is only based off of a few different people who came up to me at the grapevine stop... They were pissed.. one wanted me to call chp.. luckily I talked them out of it.

[ 2013-04-22, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Impact 5.0 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea i was a few cars behind and had to pump the brakes.

Can't take credit for the picture.. I pulled it from someones Instagram. I believe it was last years mile of mustangs.

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-04-22, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: SLOWSN95 ]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com