Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Weekly In N Out Meet, Saturdays at 7:30 (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Weekly In N Out Meet, Saturdays at 7:30
jessdawg5.0
¯
Member # 12815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessdawg5.0  Ford pictures for jessdawg5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully if you decide to cruze it will be back towards richmond lol
Posts: 64 | From: el sobrante ca | Registered: Apr 2013  |  :
3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3cRider  Ford pictures for 3cRider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone else going tonight? Wondering how good the turnouts are.
saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to hang with yall a bit tonight. Next time I hope to roll out with the Stang [patriot]

Aka: Rob

--------------------
Fords for Life

3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3cRider  Ford pictures for 3cRider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice meeting you guys! Some really nice cars out there today. Lovin' see that many Fox-bodies together!
jessdawg5.0
¯
Member # 12815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessdawg5.0  Ford pictures for jessdawg5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I second that nice meetin some more people from cafords and it was cool i got to actually ride half way home with another bad ass stang even know at one point i felt bad cause i think my headlights were blinding him lol sry man i think i might try and adjust those tommorow lol
Posts: 64 | From: el sobrante ca | Registered: Apr 2013  |  :
3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

quote:
Originally posted by jessdawg5.0:
I second that nice meetin some more people from cafords and it was cool i got to actually ride half way home with another bad ass stang even know at one point i felt bad cause i think my headlights were blinding him lol sry man i think i might try and adjust those tommorow lol

OK, that was you in the clean GT. Sweet! That thing looks killer rolling down the highway at night. No worries on the headlights! They were a little high but not too bad.
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, great turnout. Nice to see so many Mustangs, I think we counted 14, 12 of which were Foxbodies!! We had a real nice lineup. Good to see us outnumber the imports this week.

Nice to meet everyone and put faces to the names. Always learn new things when "talking shop"!! Even got a little work done on one of them! LOL

3cRider....that's just badass!! [burnout]

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3cRider n Marks93 killed the game last night!! Clean cars both of u!!

It was a great meet and everybody was very social & introduced themselves to each other.. had a good time joking around, checkin out the cars, n talkin about our setups.. a lotta nice rides n great people out there last night!! It was nice meeting a lot of u..

-FiJi- [patriot]

[ 2014-01-05, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:

It was a great meet and everybody was very social & introduced themselves to each other.. had a good time joking around, checkin out the cars, n talkin about our setups.. a lotta nice rides n great people out there last night!! It was nice meeting a lot of u..

-FiJi- [patriot]

thanks again for the x pipe!

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

quote:

-FiJi- [patriot]

Thanks for the kind words. SOMEDAY my car will be clean! Ha ha, thanks though. Loved your coupe, you just don't see those anymore and your vented ProCharger sounds wicked!
Looking forward to making some more meets, especially when the weather is warmer!

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 67-7THREE:
quote:

-FiJi- [patriot]

thanks again for the x pipe!
no problem bro.. hopefully u hav the new exhaust setup next time im out there!! Should sound mean!!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
Originally posted by 3cRider:
quote:

-FiJi- [patriot]

Thanks for the kind words. SOMEDAY my car will be clean! Ha ha, thanks though. Loved your coupe, you just don't see those anymore and your vented ProCharger sounds wicked!
Looking forward to making some more meets, especially when the weather is warmer!

thanks bro! Cant wait to see what else u do to that car! Ur car is bad ass AS IS.. Thanks for explaining ur setup and ur advice on my front suspension.. definitely good to have input on the pros and cons of a setup from someone who has it on their car.. cant wait til the warmer weather comes around, should be some good meets..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

quote:
quote:
quote:

-FiJi- [patriot]

thanks bro! Cant wait to see what else u do to that car! Ur car is bad ass AS IS.. Thanks for explaining ur setup and ur advice on my front suspension.. definitely good to have input on the pros and cons of a setup from someone who has it on their car.. cant wait til the warmer weather comes around, should be some good meets..
No worries. I can put you in contact with the engineers at Maximum Motorsports if you want. I shot them a text this morning about the forward-mounted control arms, I was wrong, you can get reverse control arms to bring it back to stock. I left my 3/4" forward for handling.
Next time I come out we can go for a spin if you want to feel what a full MM car feels like. Let me know if you want to talk with MM and I'll get you in contact with their main engineer who knows more about Mustang suspension than I'll ever know!

[ 2014-01-05, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: 3cRider ]

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-FiJi- [patriot]

No worries. I can put you in contact with the engineers at Maximum Motorsports if you want. I shot them a text this morning about the forward-mounted control arms, I was wrong, you can get reverse control arms to bring it back to stock. I left my 3/4" forward for handling.
Next time I come out we can go for a spin if you want to feel what a full MM car feels like. Let me know if you want to talk with MM and I'll get you in contact with their main engineer who knows more about Mustang suspension than I'll ever know!

Yeah that would be great to feel the difference between my car and ur car.. ima PM u my number.. it would help me a lot in deciding which parts I need to order if I talked to one of the engineers.. once again, appreciate the help bro!!

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How's the turn out on these recently? [patriot]

Rain next weekend though, otherwise I'd come. [Frown]

Posts: 286 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :
subbz
¯
Member # 12920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for subbz  Ford pictures for subbz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had my car for about 2 years now and I've been looking to meet some fellow Mustang enthusiasts so I might start showing up at these weekly meets. Hope to see you guys there!
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this still going on?

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
WAR189
¯
Member # 11072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAR189  Ford pictures for WAR189    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I havent been to one in a few months but there is always a chance someone is gonna be there. Might go out there tomorrow night if the weather is good.
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might be there tomorrow if weather is good.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

egress
¯
Member # 13128

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for egress  Ford pictures for egress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going to check it out today I guess.

Silver CTS-V [patriot]

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how was the turn out?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

egress
¯
Member # 13128

Rice rockets everywhere.
Some members from CAFords, but idk who exactly I saw there.

I'd say about 30-40 cars? Mostly stanced import / euro. A few muscle cars here and there.

Some older gentlemen in a Dodge Ram Pick Up swung his car for a bit sorta. That was about it I guess.

WAR189
¯
Member # 11072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAR189  Ford pictures for WAR189    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should be a nice night tonight? Come out to in n out

--------------------
CAfurds
91' GT

50sneak
¯
Member # 8533

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50sneak  Ford pictures for 50sneak    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck I missed it, we should just meet tonight also
Posts: 274 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any body doing anything tonight.thinkng of going that way

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com