Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » To everyone that came out to 50Reasons Show today..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: To everyone that came out to 50Reasons Show today..
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you all for showing up and giving support. Special thanks to AED, Redstar, Sacramento Mustang, Town Toys, Strictly Muscle and any other club that showed up. If i forgot to mention your club chime in and let it be known! It was a beautiful day with many cars, looking forward for our next years event. [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks again for all the Vendors and the clubs for showing up at our show and making it a great turnout [patriot]
50Reasosns
 -

-

Thanks to the cook Taron Aka T boogie Aka SVT306Snake
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

And thanks to all the vendors for coming through for our show
 -

-
And the 50Reasons crew, missing a few members debating on awards  -

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

-

-

The 50Reasons trophy table
 -

-

And last but not least the winners

-

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

ntimid8
¯
Member # 1498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ntimid8  Ford pictures for ntimid8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for putting on a great show! We all had a good time. Jason / Norcal Motorsports.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, that looks like it was very well organized. i didn't know there was going to be trophies/awards, that's sweet. great pics and the atmosphere looks like fun. i hope to make it out on the next big one like this.

good work [patriot] .

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like fun!! Post pics of the cars that won awards! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had hella fun. Got to meet some cool people. I unfortunately rushed to leave my house this morning and forgot my camera so i took some pics with my iphone.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Big thanks to all the clubs for coming out and supporting us. We had a great day and got to meet lots of cool people and see their rides. I hope that everyone got home safe. More pics to come soon. Cant wait to do it again and get us all together again. I have never cooked that much chicken in on session. Thanks again and we will see you all out there. Special Big thanks to Drew and his AED crew, man I cant thank you enough for the support. Sacramento Mustang you are awesome and cant thank you all enough for the support. RedStar thanks for the support. To all our sponsors UPR,Jaws Gears,StangMods,Scott Drake,CJ Pony Parts, Tognottis, MRT, Summit , Baer Brakes, K&N, Edelbrock, Chevys , Chilis, National Parts Depot,Quick Quack Carwash, Oriellys, we cant thank these guys enough for all the support then offered.

[ October 08, 2011, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
kcs50ho
¯
Member # 10327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcs50ho  Ford pictures for kcs50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics thx for sharing.

--------------------
Cars:

Dont crush them, restore them.
NORCALSVTOA.com

Posts: 472 | From: West sac town | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ntimid8:
Thanks for putting on a great show! We all had a good time. Jason / Norcal Motorsports.

Thanks man for it being our first show it turned out well. We all did our fair shared of putting in the work to make it fun and enjoyable [patriot]
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also want to give a big thanks to SpEEd CItY Car CluB for their part in this thank you guys! Also want to thank all the other crews who showed up and supported us, Thanks

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had alot of fun guys thanks for putting on the show. Buuuttt where were the bacon wrapped hotdogs?? Did i miss those? [Razz]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
Had alot of fun guys thanks for putting on the show. Buuuttt where were the bacon wrapped hotdogs?? Did i miss those? [Razz]

Haha damn busting me out bro, I was to busy the day before and forgot to buy my stuff. Haha yea I heard it all day after the show Lmao don't remind me

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com