Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 2009 and already got haters

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2009 and already got haters
SVTMach
¯
Member # 8571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMach  Ford pictures for SVTMach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 day in to the year and I got people speaking on my svtmach and my car club."street actions"....
First off to the so called ssp king....let it be known im the king of the notchbacks just trund 20 and im on 3rd one.....and SAmach1 got the wetst mach I seen.u must be a 2v fan....camaro on 24s....psshhh killn. U must not have seen the one on 22s oh and the one on 20s .......what im tryna say is keep haten.we love it.

1993LX
¯
Member # 8827

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993LX  Ford pictures for 1993LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHA 20 and our on your 3rd, must not be going something right there kid. I'm push over 400rwhp and thats on my old setup you can't get on my level still playing kids games. Step your game up and come play with the big boys. Don't make me go back to the bay and spank that ass son you and your whole crew.

--------------------
1993 Mustang LX Coupe

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
please let this thread die already.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com