Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 6th Annual CaliforniaFords.com Car Show - August 11, 2007 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 6th Annual CaliforniaFords.com Car Show - August 11, 2007
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to our sponsors!

Advance Engine Development:
 -

Resotration Parts Source:
 -

Archway Insurance Brokers Babes:
 -

River City Auto:
 -

BRG Racing Dyno Services:
 -

DJ EMVY:
 -

Over 250 more pictures here:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM/car_shows/08_11_07

[ August 11, 2007, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This one was the best show yet! [Whoo Whooooo!]

We had a great time, thanks to everyone. Can't wait for next year!

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Pro71bird
¯
Member # 7844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pro71bird  Ford pictures for Pro71bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great show and I look forward to next year. Here's a pic of my Lightning.
 -

George

--------------------
George
1973 Camaro
2002 SVT Lightning

FordMan33
¯
Member # 2588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordMan33  Ford pictures for FordMan33    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another great show. Good job you guys. See you next year

Jason

--------------------
2001 Ranger Edge Reg Cab 4.0 SOHC

18x9 Chrome Cobra Motorsport R's with 255/45 & 285/40 BFG T/A KDW 2

Enjoy.

Posts: 18 | From: Sacramento area | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Good seeing old faces and meeting new people. It was great talking to and meeting StreatMatt and JohnB I can hang with these foos anyday. Good show!!

[Confused] ..When was this? There was alot of heads there so if you did say something, you sure didn't introduce yourself.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well just wanted to comment on the show today...wow!!! great turnout of mustang and ford enthuisiest..it was so nice to see some old friends ..lauren, carejo,sawson, matt, the guys with the two tone drop..and meet a few new faces uhoh50 and his friends.. it just goes to show even though the mustangs come and og the friendships last longer it was so nice byuilding those friendships and meeting all the cool people intrested in mustangs along my way of building ole purplenotch. Def. miss my car just because i miss modding it for that one main purpose to go to the meets and hang out with new people..anyway great show guys as usuall nice turnout and i seen some real nice cars even a few really nice foxes!!! Well keep em coming and hopefully again i will be flying the blue oval for now just enjoying watching everyone build theres. Shaun (aka Purplenotch)

Heres some old pics of my notch ..most of you know it but for those that didnt her she is. [patriot]
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great show, nice cars & people...I had a good time. Thanks to everyone for voting for my 03 Mach (2nd place). I didnt even plan on entering my car until I got there....

I must say I was a bit disappointed that Streakmatt's fox didnt get voted in the top 3 in the 79-93 catagory...It was by far one of the cleanest fox bodys at the show....

Here is my 03 Mach...

-

[ August 11, 2007, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd really like to thank DJ EMVY for coming out. Great guy, large mix of different music and played just about everything that was requested on the "music at the show post".

Also, all the members should be thanked...I heard this year was the largest turn out.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
I'd really like to thank DJ EMVY for coming out. Great guy, large mix of different music and played just about everything that was requested on the "music at the show post".

Also, all the members should be thanked...I heard this year was the largest turn out.

Yeah DJ EMVY did a good job & he kept it eclectic...

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Good seeing old faces and meeting new people. It was great talking to and meeting StreatMatt and JohnB I can hang with these foos anyday. Good show!!

[Confused] ..When was this? There was alot of heads there so if you did say something, you sure didn't introduce yourself.
I was there from 12-1:45. I met you and JohnB since you were parked close to each other. I did introduce myself and I thought you would have recognized me from my pictures on here.

Oh and in regards to the DJ, he did pretty well except for playing Sweet Home Alabama! LOL!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Great show! The wife and I had a good time and I even won a 20 dollar gift certificate in the raffle [Razz] . Thank's Ca Ford's & everyone who made the event happen [patriot] !! See Ya next year...

Does the wife have any single sisters or friends that would like to go out with a handsome red head? If so hook a brotha up!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No sister's but She has a brother [Razz] . J/P I will def. check out the scene for Ya!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are pics of my Grande. This was the first Mustang show that it did not win.

-

-

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Misc videos http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8793802A84884C5E
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After seeing those pics i am REALLY bummed that I missed the show [Frown]

I was gonna show up but spent the afternoon working on my car instead.

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did anyone take pix of my car? i forgot to bring my camera, its the BLK GT with the BATMAN SYMBOLS.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

-

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6QRgnqZh4Y

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweeeeet right on!!!

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

-

Got GT40?

-

Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car show was great but I think they have to come up with a different way of voting. I got third place in my car class and they had nothing on my stang.

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

Posts: 1156 | From: Union City | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleenssc14:
The car show was great but I think they have to come up with a different way of voting. I got third place in my car class and they had nothing on my stang.

Since only the people who are entered in the show can vote "it is what it is". It's not really a full out car show as much as an annual meet for member's to meet new people and catch up with old friend's.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

& when they anounced the winners, they shouldve said what car was theres too. Which saleen was yours??

BTW!!! My Mach 1 2nd place plaque is spelled "March 1", not Mach 1. Did they not proofread the plaques first???

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

& when they anounced the winners, they shouldve said what car was theres too. Which saleen was yours??

BTW!!! My Mach 1 2nd place plaque is spelled "March 1", not Mach 1. Did they not proofread the plaques first??? [/QB]

HAHA!..Yeah when you showed me your plaque I was like WTF. Proofread next time guys.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
69grandecj
¯
Member # 5794

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69grandecj  Ford pictures for 69grandecj  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

At least you placed. I've been "hosed" the last two years. This year with the Grande and last year with my '89 GT. My GT has won best of show at three large Mustang Shows and lost only one point in the recent Mustang Club of America Show in Concord that used judges. The Grande has won two Golds in the Concours class at recent MCA shows and 1st Place at all the other local Mustang Shows.

When it comes to People's Choice shows it is what it is.

--------------------
1969 Lime Gold Grande 428CJ 1 of 37
1969 Indian Fire SportsRoof
1989 Black GT Convertible 22k miles
2006 F-250 PSD Lariat CC

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com