Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Welcome To Events!! Before You Post, Please Read My Notes!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome To Events!! Before You Post, Please Read My Notes!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For all our many members:
I know many of you have been unaware of some guidelines that have been put in place in recent months. To clue everyone in on these new developments, I have listed a few of the things that you will need to provide before posting events in this section.

1. Before making a new thread, please contact me first at lauren@californiafords.com or through private message prior to posting. Just give me a heads up and summarize what it is. (This is just to protect our members from taking the time to attend events that are unplanned, unorganized, and full of unnecessary drama.)

2. Wait for the "ok" before proceeding with the post. I will usually get back to you within a day or two unless there is something still lacking in your organization.

And that's it! [Smile] Then you can submit your topic anytime you want to. Besides, it helps to work out the details with someone else to make sure nothing important is lacking and should be posted in your thread. Thus, it makes your post more clear with less questions and confusion.

Now I sincerely hope this does not deter you all from updating us on all the exciting shows and events coming up. This is just to put a stop to potential drama on this site and make your visit with us more pleasant. Please help safeguard and uphold these changes to make cafords safer from the occasional "immature" meet or cruise.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and enjoy your stay!  -

~Lauren

[ 2014-02-12, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Ms. Cobra ]

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Open Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com