Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » ATTN TRY2PAZ

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ATTN TRY2PAZ
HAWAII5OOOH
¯
Member # 666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAWAII5OOOH  Ford pictures for HAWAII5OOOH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHATS UP BRIAN... JUST WANTED TO TOUCH BASES AND TELL YOU I HAVE ABOUT 10 OR SO STANGS CONFIRMED TO GO. SO IF YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR GUYSES SCHEDULE MABYE WE CAN MEET UP I SHOULD HAVE ABOUT 20 STANGERS ON THE LIST SO LET ME KNOW MAN. TAKE IT EASY....
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up man? ARe you talking about the 17th? It should be on. Were looking at 100 plus cars. For the guys that want to eat, were asking for a $5 donation. Were going to front the $. CAn you please not write in caps. Thanks

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
SPDSTR512
¯
Member # 759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPDSTR512  Ford pictures for SPDSTR512  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you guys talking about the BBQ and the cruise on the 17th of Feb? If so me and my cusine will be there.

--------------------
2001 S281 SALEEN SPDSTR #512
2000 WHITE LIGHTNING
YOU'LL HEAR ME AND FEEL ME
BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME

HAWAII5OOOH
¯
Member # 666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAWAII5OOOH  Ford pictures for HAWAII5OOOH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OOPS... NO I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CAR SHOW AT KNOTTS IN APRIL.... I DIDNT EVEN MENTION THAT HUH .... WHAT AN IDIOT. ANYWAYS YEA LET ME KNOW THE SCOOP. I HAVE ABOUT TEN GUYS WANTING TO GO INCLUDING A 10 SEC NAT. ASPIRATED NOTCH BACK.
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shwan,
Here is the link for the show: http://www.fordcarclubs.org/2002FabulousFordsForever.PDF

Remember, you have to enter the show. See you down there.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com