Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » january 11...n and out livermore...... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: january 11...n and out livermore......
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, just bring everyone out. We love to play. I will show you all the tracks sometime so you can get familiar with them.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there for a little bit. I was w/ Javier in his black 01 GT. But we did'nt really get a chance to talk to anyone. We left w/ a few guys hoping to get in a race but the fog really made hard to see so we came home. Who had the black cobra w/ the 98cobra.com stickers?

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zinc00GT: Are you the guy w/ the xenon front and sides? If so how come you don't have the back?

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My friend D-, he is on here as 1_sic_cobra.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinc00gt  Ford pictures for zinc00gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah that is me, I didn't get it cause of preference, dont think i need it. Why?
Posts: 260 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still want to run you some itme. I think it would be a very close race. Let me know if you are interested.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinc00gt  Ford pictures for zinc00gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah we can run em on of these days, what we need to do is just get about 20 cars who are actually down to run and go to the good track. It was a good turn out, just too bad no one raced really
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

I was just wondering. I think I used to see you a lot at CVHS last year when I was picking up my G/F.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was coo the fog sucked...

but i was doing donuts in the maro

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah there really wasnt anything out at the montague 500 either
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry didint make it out...Was down in San Jose looking for racing and that turned out to be a bust

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Yeah I graduated from Cv high last year. Torquepimp, what color is your maro. I saw an SS spinning some was that you?
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by zinc00gt:
Yeah I graduated from Cv high last year. Torquepimp, what color is your maro. I saw an SS spinning some was that you?

dat dere be mua i hade the navy blue SS sittin on chrome blowing up the spot setting off car alarms 50-70 yards away swangin like a mofo. but it was funny to see that dood in the old school burnin out and throwin a belt HAHAHA..

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

That one guy represeted his shit. Thats the best I've seen in a long time. Whats goin on for tonight?
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

quote:
That one guy represeted his shit. Thats the best I've seen in a long time. Whats goin on for tonight?

oh no doubt he swang the fuck outta his shit..

here check out this thread http://www.cafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000145

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We are all headed out there again with a few from sac, and RLL.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Too funny my ex wife graduated from CVHS in 95.

I live pretty close to there.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com