Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac on Saturday ---->

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac on Saturday ---->
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, If you haven't seen this yet, here it is again. For people going out to the test and tune at Sac on Saturday. If you go through Livermore, we are meeting at IN & OUT off North Livermore Ave. From 7-730, maybe till 8. If you want to meet up with us and cruise with us to the track, hit me up and let me know.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
FormulaChic
¯
Member # 732

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FormulaChic  Ford pictures for FormulaChic  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
Ok, If you haven't seen this yet, here it is again. For people going out to the test and tune at Sac on Saturday. If you go through Livermore, we are meeting at IN & OUT off North Livermore Ave. From 7-730, maybe till 8. If you want to meet up with us and cruise with us to the track, hit me up and let me know.

Well, I meeting the RLL ladies and Norcal at in and out in livermore at 8:30. We are meeting in niles at 8 and then driving to in and out. Will you guys wait?

E-mail me at jennifer@wakeman.com

jennifer
2001 Maple Red 2001
Firebird Formula www.formulachic.com

--------------------
[IMG]http://www.goat2fast.com/pics/ubbflirtsig.GIF[/IMG]

WWW.RedlineLadies.com
Bad A$$Toys Aren't Just For Boyz!

ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we may meet up with you all if you are meeting at in&out at 8:30... dont know yet have to talk to the people I'm going with but it sounds like a good idea. Late

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
formula chic we will wait if you r serious on coming. i am riding with all my friends like 1sicgt.

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, we will probably be there till 8:30 knowing us. We love to just sit and BS about cars, so it takes us a while to go. We will wait. It's cool. Meet us out there.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1_Sick_Cobra
¯
Member # 718

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_Sick_Cobra  Ford pictures for 1_Sick_Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant forget about me... you know i will be there

--------------------
WELL...ITS A COBRA...AND ITS FAST ;)

FormulaChic
¯
Member # 732

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FormulaChic  Ford pictures for FormulaChic  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since mik from Nor cal says he won't wait, we will be there at 8, i am getting a hold of everyone to let them know See you then!!!

Jennifer

--------------------
[IMG]http://www.goat2fast.com/pics/ubbflirtsig.GIF[/IMG]

WWW.RedlineLadies.com
Bad A$$Toys Aren't Just For Boyz!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

See everyone out there. Bright and early.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
See everyone out there. Bright and early.

Ditto! Im excited!

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.

quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo john, i dont want to drive out there cause i'm not gonna run my car, is it cool if i roll with you? hit me up, 413-9487

--------------------
Support our troops!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com