Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fabulous Fords April 14th !!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fabulous Fords April 14th !!!!
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just so all you guys that are cruising down for this in about 3 months, after the show everyone is invited to my house for a party at my house, I live 10 minutes from Knotts. This is also posted on RLL so there should be plenty of females here for you guys I'll have everyone meet in parking lot after the show then we will all cruise together over here, and those that have plans to stay at Knotts for a little longer I'll have maps made out to my house so anyone can come later too. I'm just trying to get a head count whos definatly showing up to the show. Thanks guys!!
Christina and Matt

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I missed this show last year... I'm not missin it this year!! but don't give the guys any ideas now girl... most of RLL is taken/married LOL ... count me in for the party
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Christina,

Thanks for the invite
The only problem is the show is on a sunday. Most people have to work on monday. Why don't you have the party on saturday or friday night?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If everyone is going to be down saturday night then ill have it then i just figured since everyone was going to be here sunday and the show ends at three i would have it afterwards.

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
I missed this show last year... I'm not missin it this year!! but don't give the guys any ideas now girl... most of RLL is taken/married LOL ... count me in for the party

shhhh danae it was a trick!!!!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

oops this is christina im logged in under matts name

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO... a trick to lure them to the party, eh? ok cancel that remark... some of our members are hot blondes who wear nothing but string bikinis and their fav past time is to give, well, nevermind...
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am thinking about going. I will be coming down either Friday after my morning class, or Saturday leaving here in the morning. I will have to leave Sunday afternoon because I have classes on Monday as well.

What is the hotel of choice. What does it cost? Hopefully I can actually stay at the same hotel this time (I had to pay more and stay somewhere else for the Saleen show because I was not 21.)

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
ThePhantom
¯
Member # 252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePhantom  Ford pictures for ThePhantom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:
Just so all you guys that are cruising down for this in about 3 months, after the show everyone is invited to my house for a party at my house, I live 10 minutes from Knotts. This is also posted on RLL so there should be plenty of females here for you guys I'll have everyone meet in parking lot after the show then we will all cruise together over here, and those that have plans to stay at Knotts for a little longer I'll have maps made out to my house so anyone can come later too. I'm just trying to get a head count whos definatly showing up to the show. Thanks guys!!
Christina and Matt

Awesome! Cerritos heh? I'm relocating to Lakewood (Del Amo & Pioneer) the end of this month.

--------------------
02 Slammed Lightning Show Truck
02 AccordV6EX-Daily Driver

Wild Donkey
¯
Member # 662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wild Donkey  Ford pictures for Wild Donkey    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds Cool. I'll be staying in Whittier that weekend till monday. Right acrross the street from the DMV. 3 min. drive away from Knotts. I guess I'll be driven home with a hang over.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Wild Donkey ]

Posts: 120 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Christina,

Yeah I'm down. Do you have more info on that weekends events? If so can you e-mail more about the show and what will be happening. Thankx.

Jon sicgt@hotmail.com

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Brian aka TRY2PAZ started telling me about the car show. Does someone have somemore details? Getting time off work is no biggyfor me, family business, lol. So Brian, you said that the average cruising speed on the way down was around 120 mph. If that is the case I think I'll swap my 3.08's backin for that trip....lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
So Brian, you said that the average cruising speed on the way down was around 120 mph. If that is the case I think I'll swap my 3.08's backin for that trip....lol

I don't think my car goes that fast. I will have to leave a couple of hours before you guys.

Jesse

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Brian aka TRY2PAZ started telling me about the car show. Does someone have somemore details? Getting time off work is no biggyfor me, family business, lol. So Brian, you said that the average cruising speed on the way down was around 120 mph. If that is the case I think I'll swap my 3.08's backin for that trip....lol

Yep,
This year were going for the 125 average. I'm glad I have 3:27's

Here is a link for the entry form: http://www.fordcarclubs.org/

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awww, 120mph, I'm down. Nothing is cooler than going fast in a Stang. I love the way the car sucks down to the road at 130+. It feels like nothing can budge it. Let me know when you guys are planning to cruise down, maybe we can make a chain of cars.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

I want to make sure evrybody knows that you must enter the show. This show is not FREE. I posted a link above for the entry form

--------------------

ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone looking into trying to get a group rate for hotel rooms? Hope I can make it, havent been down to so cal in days!!!

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

Yep,
This year were going for the 125 average. I'm glad I have 3:27's Here is a link for the entry formhttp://www.fordcarclubs.org/

well how much is the show, and how much is it to enter the show, I dont think people want to see a stock looking GT, next to a s/c saleen. but if it is cheaper to enter the show well I will do that. I'll show them what a GT looks like dirtylol

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by TeeIN00GT:

well how much is the show, and how much is it to enter the show, I dont think people want to see a stock looking GT, next to a s/c saleen. but if it is cheaper to enter the show well I will do that. I'll show them what a GT looks like dirtylol

Dude don't trip. They separate all the cars. The GT's are together, cobra's, saleens etc.
Its $20 or $25. From what harold is telling me, your is going to be sharp. I would definatley enter it.

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:
I am thinking about going. I will be coming down either Friday after my morning class, or Saturday leaving here in the morning. I will have to leave Sunday afternoon because I have classes on Monday as well.

What is the hotel of choice. What does it cost? Hopefully I can actually stay at the same hotel this time (I had to pay more and stay somewhere else for the Saleen show because I was not 21.)

Jesse

Anything if you have AAA works...there are a bunch of nice ones on Beach blvd a few blocks from Knotts.

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ThePhantom:

Awesome! Cerritos heh? I'm relocating to Lakewood (Del Amo & Pioneer) the end of this month.

Youre kidding me!! Thats where we live!!! Lakewood is right on the border of cerritos there.

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Okay guys/girls...whats it going to be, saturday night before the show or sunday afternoon/evening after the show at my house?? I know its still early but whatcha think??

--------------------

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im not missen this one at all im down for that weekend , anybody no if there is a v6 class at that show just wanderin . lets get a northern cali group to go . THE CHROME MONSTAAAAA!!!!!

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Dude don't trip. They separate all the cars. The GT's are together, cobra's, saleens etc. Its $20 or $25. From what harold is telling me, your is going to be sharp. I would definatley enter it. [ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

Ok then now all I have to do is ask for the couple of days off. I know it is early but has anyone thought about carpooling down there. I dont really want to roll down there by myself.

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

I am trying to round up some friends to go, but I don't know if they are going to bail. I also don't know about putting another 800 miles on the car.

Teenin00GT- If my friends do bail I could probably go down with you. We can take your car too since you are thinking about entering it. I'll pay for 1/2 the gas.

Jesse

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: Jesse ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com