Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 11 More Pics from 12/8 Cruise

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 11 More Pics from 12/8 Cruise
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have taken more if I wasnt busy driving. If you see your car and like the pic, enjoy.
Cruise Pictures

-notsue

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool pictures. I see my car in the back of some of them. Those are some clear images. I want to get a digital camera now.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well you got a close up of the front end of my car...thats about the only pic that my car was in out of all the pics i've seen so far, so thanks for that.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
well you got a close up of the front end of my car...thats about the only pic that my car was in out of all the pics i've seen so far, so thanks for that.

88gt- Where do you cruise? I'm in your area often, but haven't seen your car.

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I usually cruise in los altos mountain view areas...el camino and stuff, sometimes go driving up in los altos hills. I go to foothill. Where do you go to school? Do you live near me?
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
I usually cruise in los altos mountain view areas...el camino and stuff, sometimes go driving up in los altos hills. I go to foothill. Where do you go to school? Do you live near me?

SJSU, but I work right next to the Ampatheater. Over the summer I hung out in that area and Palo Alto a lot (Q's). Not a lot of 5.O's in the area, and yours would have stuck out for sure.

Racer7169
¯
Member # 616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racer7169  Ford pictures for Racer7169  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Suzanne Marie:
[QB]I would have taken more if I wasnt busy driving. If you see your car and like the pic, enjoy.

Sue those are some sick pics , I didnt realize how white saleens were there LoL! I liked some of the hood scoops on the cars and I really liked the older 88 I think it was the blue one .. I wasnt really payin to much attention to all the details on the cars . .

~*Princess Bitch*~

--------------------
[img]http://www.mbcw.com/brian/kimbanner.gif[/img]

notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanted to take atleast one picture of EVERY car, but everytime I got out of the car we were going again hehe. And when we got to d&b's I just wasnt inspired anymore to take any pictures. Oh well. Maybe next time!

Oh yeah, Sorry about the blurriness and such in the larger pictures... I was so shakey from all the excitement.. think I forgot my meds that day or something hehe.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Suzanne Marie ]

DREEEMR
¯
Member # 408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DREEEMR  Ford pictures for DREEEMR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi suzanne marie
thanks for the pics..they are great. i especially love this one you took: http://notsue.com/pics/cruise/1712x1368FullSizePics/PC080021.JPG
(3rd car)
i was actually the one, i believe, following you through the hills in the white cobra. i have to give it to you...you are a great driver. i had to really step on it to keep up with you. i had a buddy with me, so i had to respect the cliffs, etc. i did not want to have an accident.
thanks again for taking the time to take the pics and post them too!
bob

--------------------
1998 Cobra
Mac Cold Air w/K&N
Bassani X Pipe w/Flows
18" Chrome Cobra R type 265x35xZR18 Nitto's
1.5" Drop
Tokico NA Shocks
Eibach Sport Springs
Maximum Motorsports C/C plates
Saleen S-281 Wing
267 RWH 270 RWT-Before Above Mods

v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics. Was that the razzi kit on the black GT?

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes....It was behing me the whole time.....
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Wow, A compliment, thanks! hehe...
I noticed you were the ONLY one behind me, the others were waaay back hehe. With you on my arse tho I kept feelin like I needed to do better but I was taking it easy so I Didnt do anymore 180s, that part you were following me on seemed like I could have hurt myself hehe.

-notsue

atlanticblue
¯
Member # 591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for atlanticblue  Ford pictures for atlanticblue  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I could have been there!

--------------------
2000 Atlantic Blue GT 5 sp

Mods so far include:

Hokuto,Turugi 17" chrome racing wheels,
245/45 zr 17" Goodyear tires
Steeda U/D Pulleys
High flow cats and Bassani X-pipe
Air cooled rotors
K & N air filter and removal of air intake silencer
Tinted windows

http://www.2000atlanticblue.corral.net/

Posts: 59 | From: Redding, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Suzanne Marie Thanks for the Pics you got one of my car that I think I will keep. I had a great time!!! I can’t wait for the next run. http://notsue.com/pics/cruise/600x499SizePics/12.jpg

Jim

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com