Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Dec. 8th CRUISE!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was great to meet many of the peeps up in here! I got some great photos, so I should get them up soon.
For those that got the fix-it tix at Brians house - sucks to be you! Glad I moved my car - Thx Brian!
Gabe - where'd ya go??
Anyways - fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!!

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah we had a great turnout(45+cars!!)!! i took off after the 1st canyon because my car doesn't have an alignment and i was running through there w/ my drag radials at 15#s.. still was fun though !!! it was good to hang out w/ everyone one last time before my move to sac...

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: youl luz ]

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so, who showed up? How was the cruise? Will someone post some pics? So, what's this with the cops? You guys didn't listen and parked illegally in his court didn't you? Kids...they'll just never learn.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was tons of fun, spun out once, almost lost it again later, but me and Lily are fine! I think between my loud music (hole) and being the only one in my car kinda made my mood get a lil nutty and be stupid. I demand a passenger next time... I need someone screamin and hanging on so I have reason to slow down hehe

-notsue

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, its was a great cruise today. I was a passenger in one of the blue 88 gt's. Maybe sometime next year I'll have my own stang to bring along for the fun. You guys have some pretty cool cars.

So, how many people want to be the passenger in Suzy's car next cruise? hehe

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well because you spun out... i almost hit someone in front of me.... I was a few cars back and when i was going around the turn... i see all the cars stop and i hit the brakes and barely stoped before i hit the car in front of me....

My next mod will problibly be bigger brakes....I had a video camera in my car.... and got it all ... I really had lots of fun in the turns and taking them at high speeds made it even more exiting....

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you all enjoyed it.Too bad for the pigs.How;s the guy that crashed? Any news on him. Nextone probably in FEB.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So Gabe, did the cops look at your car at all after you put it in the driveway? I moved my car to the little shopping center parking lot till the 4 biker cops past by with Mike in front of them...then I decided to leave..cant afford to get a fix-it ticket. How many cars stayed? There were alot of scattered Mustangs when I was driving around. Get those pics up soon, I didn't get to take any. Next meet, tell the neighbors to expect some noise, or hold the meet somewhere else. Im pissed the cops came by and wanted to be anal. They pulled out the too low bs on one of the Saleens. I got out without a ticket(so Im pretty happy about that). BTW, the few guys I got to meet...nice meetin ya.

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

AKTIO
¯
Member # 524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AKTIO  Ford pictures for AKTIO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a nice turn out, and everyone got nice cars. I think I gotta get brake upgrade as my brake was screaming all the way in canyon.

suzanne, I was 2-3 cars behind when you spun out 2nd time... dont get too excited

Posts: 68 | From: San Leandro, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
AKTIO
¯
Member # 524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AKTIO  Ford pictures for AKTIO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a nice turn out, and everyone got nice cars. I think I gotta get brake upgrade as my brake was screaming all the way in canyon.

suzanne, I was 2-3 cars behind when you spun out 2nd time... dont get too excited

Posts: 68 | From: San Leandro, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who wants to help me upgrade my suspension so that I dont spin out on the next cruise? hehe
I either need something that can handle the power Lily is hiding or I need someone to take me out and make me an expert on handling. Tho I thought she was doing good before that... Maybe the guy who was behind me could tell me what happened, because I dont even know what I did hehe. I remember thinking I was gonna hit the side of the mountain, I THOUGHT my brakes locked up, I heard screaching, tho I guess I have ABS so uh I dunno. Then next thing I know Lily turned around and was dead heh. I'm dying to hear all the other stories of funny things that happened a long the cruise.

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
So Gabe, did the cops look at your car at all after you put it in the driveway?
[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

nah, after they seen most of the cars leave they left too..good thing because my car didn't even have tags because it been sitting so long...i do have insurance though...thanks to the guys that helped me push it into that driveway.. it sucks pushing 3800#s up-hill w/ almost flat(15PSI)drag radials..
Suzanne Marie: if you need some helpful driving tips i would be willing to help .. the last thing i want to see is a fellow stanger hurt themselves because their car got away from them..im really familiar w/ that canyon we went through and it can be tricky.. I almost bit it on my bike one time, huh MILESMERC? anyways just let me know if i can help

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea, I was pissed...a lot of guys left, and I wanted to see more of your car. But, I decided to disapear cuz I hate being around cops and those ones were crazy.

--------------------
Ross
'17 GT350R

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ewwww, Fremont cops, they're worse than SC County Sheriffs. Now I'm glad I couldn't make it, means my no-ticket steak with the Cobra continues

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

quote:
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony:
ewwww, Fremont cops, they're worse than SC County Sheriffs. Now I'm glad I couldn't make it, means my no-ticket steak with the Cobra continues

You live in Elk Grove? That's where my brother lives. Next time Im up there, I'll have to look out for that snake....that would have been quite a drive for you to make today too.

--------------------
Ross
'17 GT350R

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by javier:

My next mod will problibly be bigger brakes....I had a video camera in my car.... and got it all ... I really had lots of fun in the turns and taking them at high speeds made it even more exiting....

Can we get that video posted?

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah....but i dont know how to post a video on the net....
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who actually saw me spin around? Tell me about it.
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a lot of fun. I was actually surprised at how well my car kept up with some of the others.

It was nice meeting you Sue. Gladd to see that you made it homw safeley after all of the driving today. I also enjoyed meeting Ted. I still don't understand how I caught up to everybody after the red Cobra with the black top took every turn under 20 MPH.

I think I will sleep well tonight. I am tired as shit after staying alert through the canyons.

I have an idea for a cruise on February 24th. It includes a BBQ because I am always hungry at the cruises. I figure we can eat while we walk around and talk to people, then we can go and drive. (It is also my birthday, so everybody can bring me a gift. )

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today rocked. With the exception of me getting a fucking ticket for no front plate, it was sweet.

Good to finally meet TorquePimp, that guy is fucking hilarious And his car rocks, too. Good thing the piggy left.

Very cool route, probably the best i've been on so far, out of the 6/7 runs i've been on. Only next time, we seperate the "fast" cars from the "stock" cars.

It sucked being towards the back and having to follow 4/5 stock fox's going 30-35mph around turns, I wanted to be up w/ the saleens rippin' around the corners, dammit Oh well, next time.

I have a suggestion for the Fremont police dpeartment...
BLOW ME, FAGGOTS!

-Mike

Javier
¯
Member # 547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javier  Ford pictures for Javier    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey my car is stock and i was tareing around corners...i was 2 cars behind SilverStang I had lots of fun...
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey blown93snake...it wasnt the fox bodys that were holding you up, it was that red cobra with the black roof...he was going way too slow. But still, the cruise was a lot of fun.
Hope we have another one soon.

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
Hey blown93snake...it wasnt the fox bodys that were holding you up, it was that red cobra with the black roof...he was going way too slow. But still, the cruise was a lot of fun.
Hope we have another one soon.

Who was he? What does he have in his car? I got stuck behind him from where we left off in Sunow until we made the left at the stop sign. He went so damn slow. I have a 94 V6 convertible and I was riding his ass most of the time. It looked like a nice car, minus the side stripes, but there is a problem if a V6 wants to pass a Cobra because it is going to slow.

Jesse

Edit: He had some gauges on his A-pillar. He also had a monster tach with a shift light in the middle of his dash. I had to play major catch-up after I passed him because he was turrning in the wrong direction.

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: Jesse ]

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

I wish the cops hadn't showed up...would have been fun to carve some corners with the Saleens...oh well. The cops pissed me off out there, so I came back over to the west bay and had a little fun with the stang. I ripped some corners and banged some gears...I had fun. But it would have been better if I was doing it with the Saleens. And Mike...should have made them slow foxes move over. I would have forced my way to the front Well, maybe not, but I would have atleast tried to get up there.

--------------------
Ross
'17 GT350R

SilverStang
¯
Member # 354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverStang  Ford pictures for SilverStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Suzanne Marie:
Who actually saw me spin around? Tell me about it.

I did, both times. The second one was worse. I though you were gonna loose it completly the second time............. Next time we should slow down a little bit so we can all stay together. Today a lot of guys got lost I believe thats why at the end we didnt have that many cars.

ps...I had a lot of fun. Im there for the next cruise.

--------------------
Manny...
99 Mustang GT 35th Special Edition A/T

[img]http://home.pacbell.net/smoke74/silvergtcbrabum3.JPG[/img]

Mods so far: Basanni X w/cats, MagnaPack Mufflers, ASP Underdrive Pulleys,STEEDA Timing Adjuster,SVO T/B.99 Cobra Front Bumper,20%window tint,1/4 times: 14.2

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com