Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » another toys for tots...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: another toys for tots...
cloud9gt
¯
Member # 273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud9gt  Ford pictures for cloud9gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this guy from norcal-ls1 wanted me to post this up for the mustang group...

Location is finally secure! Valley Church of San Mateo loaned us their parking lot, 10:00am till 1:00pm. Dec 15th Sat. 10885 N. Stelling Rd. (near DeAnza College) in San Mateo. Their will be seperate stacks: One for GM, one for Ford. I only know a few of you guys. I don't know ANY Mustang people, so make it sporting and get the word to them.

I'd like to see F bodies ride to the rescue this Christmas. Face it. You like to drive... You like toys. So pick up a toy and drive over to give it away! Something like you'd like to get if you were a kid getting maybe ONLY that toy for Christmas. Let's say a $10.00 value. You don't want Norcal to look cheap! (Or write a check if you hate shopping.) Don't wrap it. The volunteers need to see if it's headed for a boy or a girl of a particular age.

Please refrain from donuts, burnouts, grudge matches, etc. While we're in the neighborhood and esp. on the church's property. There was some concern on their part. (Tho the pastor's pretty cool. He's coming by to check out the cars. Maybe someone can take him for a spin...he he) They're going to make us coffee. I'll try to bring some sugar laced baked items. Challenge a friend to a giving duel. Look for the Norcal Banner.(I've got a signmaker friend...)

Posts: 311 | From: The Stack, currently in the philippines | Registered: May 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com