Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Mini cruise Sunday 11/25 @ 11AM

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mini cruise Sunday 11/25 @ 11AM
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone still want to come over on sunday and do a short 45 minute run, let me know. As long as the weather permits.

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will their be a lunch stop? I will show if the weather is ok. Now I need to go wash the car.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was stoked to come and see the new car, but I found out I have to cut down a damn christmas tree in Santa Cruz at 9:30. Maybe on the way back up to Chico could I stop by and see the beast?
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might come through for A little while but not for sure yet, you and wikd281 still down for some freeway fun?

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WiCkEd SS:
I might come through for A little while but not for sure yet, you and wikd281 still down for some freeway fun?

sounds like wikd will be out for a little bit...his fuel system is leaking....

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:

sounds like wikd will be out for a little bit...his fuel system is leaking....

He is not having very much luck with that, is he? I don't think that this is the first problem he has had with it.

Jesse

notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm quite upset over all of this... Damnit! I was really looking forward to the cruise. I'm up for the mini.... lemme know.

-notsue

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: Suzanne Marie ]

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Allright. Be at my house at 11am on sunday. My addy is:
1000 Poda cT
Fremont CA 94539

If the skies look bad, then its off.

--------------------

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I never got around to my water pump today...... Shit!
I forgot the mini is tomorrow, I can be there...... I'll just bring couple juggs o' water.
LOL Screw it!

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

MAtt,
Dont trip about the water. It will be nice and cool out. Make sure you top off before we leave.

--------------------

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian, it started raining over here around 10:40 so I just stayed in.
Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Thanks guys for coming. It should be a lot more fun next weekend.

--------------------

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ignore my post on top there...I guess I did go. It was cool run, didn't really matter that it was a little wet, that made it more exciting.

I just got done washing all that shit off my car..all clean again and ready for next time.

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

It was fun, but I hope all of the crap blows off of the road by next week. I can't immagine what it will be like for the other drivers with fifty of us passing them.

I have not bothered to wash my car because I know it will be dirty by tomorrow morning anyways.

Brian: For the CAI would it be better to use smooth piping instead of the stuff your brother was using? If you help me I will take you to get some food afterwards.

Jesse

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

I considered all that shit on the road "obstacles" Others might not be so lucky if it happens to still be there.

Brian, your Saleen is tight, I always wanted a vert...especially the color.

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

quote:
Originally posted by VortechSaleen:
[QB]I considered all that shit on the road "obstacles" QB]

My car does not handle as well as your car does. I don't know how your seats are, but mine suck.

Jesse

VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

You kept up just fine...those dam boulders on the road where something else though.
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:
It was fun, but I hope all of the crap blows off of the road by next week. I can't immagine what it will be like for the other drivers with fifty of us passing them.

I have not bothered to wash my car because I know it will be dirty by tomorrow morning anyways.

Brian: For the CAI would it be better to use smooth piping instead of the stuff your brother was using? If you help me I will take you to get some food afterwards.

Jesse

Sounds like a deal. Only by the stuff my brother was using when you have to mount it by the front bumper. For the actually coold air, you want smooth stuff.

--------------------

SilverStang
¯
Member # 354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverStang  Ford pictures for SilverStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam! I wish I could drive that good!

It was hard to keep upf for me. That was my first time doing that kind of driving "I was little bit nervous" but It was fun!........Looking forward to this sunday so we can do it again!

[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: SilverStang ]

--------------------
Manny...
99 Mustang GT 35th Special Edition A/T

[img]http://home.pacbell.net/smoke74/silvergtcbrabum3.JPG[/img]

Mods so far: Basanni X w/cats, MagnaPack Mufflers, ASP Underdrive Pulleys,STEEDA Timing Adjuster,SVO T/B.99 Cobra Front Bumper,20%window tint,1/4 times: 14.2

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com