Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Pix from the Goodguys Car Show!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pix from the Goodguys Car Show!!!
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I took a lot of pix of mustangs that were at the car show! Good to see some familiar faces. Enjoy!

Goodguys Car Show - November 01

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pic's matt.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the pics. I got to the show at 11:45 and was irritated that it started raining at 2:00. I knew I should have gotten up earlier. The photo's gave me a chance to see some of the cars that I did not.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt, you suck You got the pic of that black 5.0 with the black rims, and my car was in the middle of that section(the Young Guys section).

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
Matt, you suck You got the pic of that black 5.0 with the black rims, and my car was in the middle of that section(the Young Guys section).

Doh! My bad! I did walk threw it and I do remember seeing your car, which was clean , but I didn't get my camera until later and I tried to walk through the entire fairground again but missed walking through the Young Guys! Now that you mentioned it, I now remember that there was a couple of stangs that I missed. A little unprepared I guess!

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: 9cobra8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics...I think this guy used to live down the street from me. Filipino guy in his mid 30's? Anyone catch how the owner looked like?

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good.
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt, just givin you a hard time . I wanted to take a picture of a few cars and I forgot to walk by them again when I got my camera, so I know the feeling. I would post a pic if I knew how to on this board.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the pic of my car one of the only v6 stangs in attendance but great pics

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com