Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Anyone in So. Cal......

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone in So. Cal......
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone from down here going up north for the cruise on the 24th ?? Every name I see in the roll call post are all guys from up there. That's a long drive to make w/o anyone else.
Hey Matt, are you and your girl going out there ?? If so, lets get together and meet so that we at least know each other before then. How about we get together at the track in irwindale. I plan to go out there one more time at least before they close for winter.

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump
Hey Imbroken.......This is for you too !! Get in here !

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man.. I don't think i'm going to have the $$$ to roll up...

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Cool, I guess that settles that. hahaha ! Thanks bro.
How about that Supercruise coming up in a couple weeks ? You know the benefit cruise for that guy from the SCOASSC that was on the plane that crashed in PA. on Sept. 11 ? You gonna do that one ?
I think a lot of guys from my crew are gonna go out there. It should be pretty fun.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we might still be going up north... it depends... if I can sell enough drugs...yeah we'll go.. hehe j/p

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol keep bugging matt to go up north!! i wanna go up there and hang out with the girls but we should set up a cruise for the guys that live down here...and GIRLS too

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

babe... go rob a bank.. or jew the platinum card and we'll go fo sh0 .. i need xmas $$$

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Hey Matt, I know you and your girl aren't going up north this weekend. So I thought I would give you the heads up on something else car-related going on right here in our backyard.
Once again, over at Irwindale drags.... Saturday from 2 pm to 10 pm. Some import car club is hosting a show and they are gonna have drag access. It will cost 30 to run (ouch... I know. Its a little steep, but you should get lots of runs like I told you before.) and nothing to watch the races. The crappy show will be about 10 to get into... (but who cares about Hondas anyway ??) A lot of guys from my club should be out there. You should tell the guys from your crew to head over if they want something to do that evening. ( I mean, who wants to sit around eating turkey on a 4 day weekend ??!! hahaha )
I plan to be out there after about 3 or 4. Look for me or anyone with a Wildhorses sticker and ask them where I am. I'll probably be easy to spot because I'll be the guy in the big fat slow ass convertible.... hahaha ! Its all in fun though. C'mon out bro. Looking forward to meting you and your better half.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

hey bro.. I was checking out your website.. I got it from Corral... are you the president of the club? I was going to post a message in the main forum to ask you if you were going... where are you coming from? Maybe we could meet up somewhere then head out to Irwindale as a group... let me know..

hit up my celly this week 714 865 7671

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
hey bro.. I was checking out your website.. I got it from Corral... are you the president of the club? I was going to post a message in the main forum to ask you if you were going... where are you coming from? Maybe we could meet up somewhere then head out to Irwindale as a group... let me know..

hit up my celly this week 714 865 7671

Nah bro, I'm not the pres, I'm just in marketing and PR.... hahaha ! No, really I just like to try to get large groups of stangers together when there is something cool going on. So I just tell all the people I come in contact with.
What do you think of the site ?? I think it came out pretty cool considering we threw it together pretty fast. We have a lot of techno geeks in our club and turns out they are pretty talented too. hahaha !
Yeah you should post up on the board bro. We always welcome new people. We are a cool friendly bunch. Nobody has any bad attitudes.... We won't have it. hahaha !

I live over in San Dimas and a couple other guys live near me and we may roll over together. They live in Covina and West Covina. Yeah I think it would be cool if we met up and went over to Irwindale. You gonna bring some guys from your club ?? We usually meet up over at In and Out in Industry but that is kinda out of the way for this thing. How about you talk to your guys and drop me an email when you get something nailed down or I'll give you a call this week.
My email is kbiggs1999@yahoo.com
Holler at you later.....

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

quote:
Originally posted by MRBiggs:

Nah bro, I'm not the pres, I'm just in marketing and PR.... hahaha ! No, really I just like to try to get large groups of stangers together when there is something cool going on. So I just tell all the people I come in contact with.
What do you think of the site ?? I think it came out pretty cool considering we threw it together pretty fast. We have a lot of techno geeks in our club and turns out they are pretty talented too. hahaha !
Yeah you should post up on the board bro. We always welcome new people. We are a cool friendly bunch. Nobody has any bad attitudes.... We won't have it. hahaha !

I live over in San Dimas and a couple other guys live near me and we may roll over together. They live in Covina and West Covina. Yeah I think it would be cool if we met up and went over to Irwindale. You gonna bring some guys from your club ?? We usually meet up over at In and Out in Industry but that is kinda out of the way for this thing. How about you talk to your guys and drop me an email when you get something nailed down or I'll give you a call this week.
My email is kbiggs1999@yahoo.com
Holler at you later.....

I live right off the 605 and the 91... so it's a straight shot up the 605 for me to get to Irwindale.. what freeway's do you guys take? if you take the 91. we could meet up somewhere near the 605 interchange... and then all cruise up together...

as for "Team Mustang" I don't know how I like it yet... I might start chillin' at your clubs meetings... maybe ill start comin' out..

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:

I live right off the 605 and the 91... so it's a straight shot up the 605 for me to get to Irwindale.. what freeway's do you guys take? if you take the 91. we could meet up somewhere near the 605 interchange... and then all cruise up together...

as for "Team Mustang" I don't know how I like it yet... I might start chillin' at your clubs meetings... maybe ill start comin' out..

You don't have a good memory of where my area, I think...
I live near the 210 and the 10 fwy. I can take a street straight to the track from my place. hahaha ! I can be there in about 14 minutes. Thats cool, though...
We could meet just off the 605 someplace....
Not sure about Team Mustang yet ?? If thats the case come on through and check us out bro. We have a lot of young guys that USE and build their cars not just show them.
A bunch of us went on that Supercruise this past sunday and we were out there telling people to go to Irwindale w/ us and people were looking at us like we were crazy. haha !
My friend even had one person tell him "they didn't pay all this money for this (S281SC) so it could wind up wrecked at the track". But at the beginning of the cruise this same person was driving over 100mph going over the Vincent Thomas Bridge.... go figure.
So if you are interested in hanging with younger aged (average age of our most active members is about 23-26) people that have no attitudes, hot cars, and like to have fun with them and others that have similar interests you need to come to our next meet..... Its on Dec. 2nd. in West Covina. Its at a resturant called Taste of Texas @ 5pm and its on Azusa Ave. about 4 mi. north of the 10 fwy. Cold beer and GREAT Tex-mex food. You and anyone you want to bring through is welcome. Come by check us out and see if its what you are looking for.
We are a new club and we are trying to stay due-free.....

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

see you on sunday bro.. i'll be @ irwindale with the loud ass 98 cobra with "TEAM MUSTANG" sticker on the front windshield... hope to see ya... ill call your cell #

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
see you on sunday bro.. i'll be @ irwindale with the loud ass 98 cobra with "TEAM MUSTANG" sticker on the front windshield... hope to see ya... ill call your cell #

No, not Sunday.....Saturday. From 2 to 10 pm. I will be looking for ya....

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

oh damn, ok saturday it is then... i'll be rollin' w/ my buddy in his 99 cobra

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
oh damn, ok saturday it is then... i'll be rollin' w/ my buddy in his 99 cobra

Cool see you out there bro.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

hey.. it's drizzling here... I called Irwindale.. they said they're probably still running give me a call

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
hey.. it's drizzling here... I called Irwindale.. they said they're probably still running give me a call

Man, I'm really beginning to dislike that bitch Mother Nature....... She really fucked up my plans for this past weekend. Rain date is set up for the 8th of December.
I would have called you but this site was down everytime I tried to get in here to get your number. I meant to write your number down but I skated out of work early on Wednesday so I could get my holiday started early. I'll write it down now though.

One more thing, you gonna come over to my club's meeting on the 2nd ? Let me know man. Oh yeah, bring a few friends with you.... the more the merrier.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you guys coming up for the cruise this weekend?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Are you guys coming up for the cruise this weekend?

I can't swing it....... I got a few friends headed over to Buttonwillow (2 stangs, 1 Cobra, and possibly a ZO6) this saturday and a club meeting on Sunday. I may go to watch them run, but I'm afraid its gonna rain. And I really don't want to get stuck trying to come through the grapevine in the rain. Yuck....
Maybe I'll make it up early next year when the weather clears up and I get some more mods....

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

VNUMUS
¯
Member # 191

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for VNUMUS  Ford pictures for VNUMUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any So. Cal Activities/ Gatherings/ Cruises happening??
Located in Huntington Beach-
'98 Yellow Cobra
Mostly Stock w/
Bassanni
2-Chamber Flows
3.73's
King Clutch
Saleen Suspension
SuperChip
BBK Cold air

Posts: 40 | From: Huntington Beach, CA USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

quote:
Hey man.. I don't think i'm going to have the $$$ to roll up...

Cool, see you Sunday ? Or are you gonna meet us Sunday night at In & Out ? email me... or call me on the cell. I'll leave my number on Christina's cell. Or with her if she answers. If you can't call me before 5, call me after 10 on the cell or at home. I'll leave that number too.

--------------------

www.socalhorsepower.com

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

ya.. we'll be there on sunday... Yellow 98 cobra.. hit up my cell.. 562 760 6300 maybe you can roll w/ us up to Azusa.. on sunday

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol he got the cell number wrong...its 562 760 3600....lol

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com